Manga and Anime

Show
  1. Prisoner
    Nightingalexx / Jun 23 2017 22.39

Hiya! I'm just wondering if anyone here likes manga/anime? Some of my favourites are 'Hetalia', 'Yuri on ice' and 'Death Note'. I would love to chat about them 😊.

2. Bookworm
    Moonlight7 / Jun 26 2017 18.23

I love manga and anime! I love death note and anything studio ghibli!

3. Burying

Hiya! I'm just wondering if anyone here likes manga/anime? Some of my favourites are 'Hetalia', 'Yuri on ice' and 'Death Note'. I would love to chat about them 😊.

Marooned / Jun 27 2017 1.25

Hi, I love Hetalia! Who's your favourite? Mine's China, I wish he had more screen time as a main character in Axis Powers though!

4. Dreamer

aquabook / Jul 23 2017 16.15

I love manga and anime☺️ I usually watch cute ones Have you heard of 'Poyopoyo' and 'Bananya' I watch these on Crunchyroll

5. Childline Avatar

Danh11 / Jul 24 2017 2.29

Hey! Two of my favourites are also Yuri on ice and Death Note! I also watch Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul and Sword Art Online too

6. Athlete
    k15aho / Aug 30 2017 23.12

I love anime!

My favourite anime of all time is the monogatari series!! It's really really good and pure!! The characters are all so nice and fun and the music is amazing, and everything about it is so amazing and good I would recommend it to anyone. x

I also love kuragehime! The anime is short and doesn't cover much though, the manga is better. It's so pure and nice!!

Kimi no na wa is a really really really good movie as well! I've watched it so many times it is so good and nice!

Some other really good ones are mawaru penguindrum, psycho-pass, kyoukai no kanata, shigatsu wa kimi no uso, and shinsekai yori.

Most of my favourites tend to have a lot of really deep stories though so if you want something more happy I have lots of that too!!

Some really nice happy anime are tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge, little witch academia, and show by rock.

I think most of the really good anime are usually very serious but they're amazing!!

Some anime are just really nice and fun though which is great too!!

~ Ally !

7. Childline Avatar

Beanasurus-Rex / Nov 10 2018 22.58

As someone who owns an actual death note, a death note necklace, a yuri on ice poster, two attack on titan posters and full cosplays I LOVE ANIME AND I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE

8. Gamer
    CANDYQUEEN857 / Jan 06 2019 2.06

Love Anime! I recently watched Yuri on ice and it’s so good! I love Studio Ghibli too, my favorites are spirited away, my neighbour totoro and princess kaguwa. πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

9. Spiralling
    DestroyerIsHere / Feb 21 2019 8.47

Trying to get into studio Ghibli myself, have seen a bit of Hetalia but its obviously meant to be a mickey take on world sterotypes (dont take it seriously kids!) Though i'm not trying to knock you if you enjoy it. Never seen Yuri on Ice though I have friends who enjoy it. The abridged versions of Free and Hellsing are meant to be quite funny πŸ˜„

10. Artist
    Moonlight7 / Jun 26 2017 18.23

I love manga and anime! I love death note and anything studio ghibli!

iluveanime / Sep 25 2019 20.31

Same

11. Childline Avatar
    SaikiKusuo / Sep 28 2019 14.35

I love anime! I have watched Death Note. I also really love Sword Art Online, Saiki K and Your Lie In April!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything