Book Recommendations 📚

Show
  1. Bookworm
    Bookworm6002 / Feb 13 2019 21.32

Hi

I am Liz.I am a VERY fast reader so I keep running out of books to read. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I like books like: Teen like Cassandra Clare ( Shadow Hunters Series), Fiction like Suzanne Collins ( Hunger Games), Fantasy Like J.K Rowling ( Harry Potter ) , Mistery like Robin Steven ( Murder Most Unladylike ) or Spy Novels like Gail Carriger ( Etiquette and Espionage. )

Has anyone got a recomdation for me? PLEASE!!!!!!

2. Spiralling
    DestroyerIsHere / Feb 21 2019 8.42

Hello;

Recently I've been trying to get into the "Goth Girl" book series. I'm aware its for children but I enjoy them anyway so you might like them. In terms of mystery novels you might like "House of SILC" by Anthony Horrowitz :)

3. Bookworm
    Bookworm6002 / Feb 22 2019 12.20

Thanks for the recommendation. :-)

4. Headphones

Hi

I am Liz.I am a VERY fast reader so I keep running out of books to read. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I like books like: Teen like Cassandra Clare ( Shadow Hunters Series), Fiction like Suzanne Collins ( Hunger Games), Fantasy Like J.K Rowling ( Harry Potter ) , Mistery like Robin Steven ( Murder Most Unladylike ) or Spy Novels like Gail Carriger ( Etiquette and Espionage. )

princesseliza27 / Feb 28 2019 7.08

twilight are really good books also i really like the angus,thongs and perfect snogging series by Louise rennison there really funny perfect for a teenager also the older jaquiline wilson books im 13 so i still enjoy them C.S QUINN the thief taker and the last kingdom books also if your a book worm like me i recommend the kindle its amazing

5. Bookworm
    TheOddLlamaOut / Mar 13 2019 19.48

ALL THE BOOKS YOU HAVE MENTIONED ARE THE BOOKS I LOVE AND HAVE READ. IDK WHY BUT THIS MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY. Also after shadow hunters there is ‘Tales of the shadow hunter academy’ which is from Simons point of view and is basically the 7th book to the series. There is also ‘The Bane Chronicles’ all about Magnus and ‘The Infernal Devices’ which I have yet to read but I am sure they will be amazing

6. Bookworm
    TheOddLlamaOut / Mar 13 2019 19.48

ALL THE BOOKS YOU HAVE MENTIONED ARE THE BOOKS I LOVE AND HAVE READ. IDK WHY BUT THIS MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY. Also after shadow hunters there is ‘Tales of the shadow hunter academy’ which is from Simons point of view and is basically the 7th book to the series. There is also ‘The Bane Chronicles’ all about Magnus and ‘The Infernal Devices’ which I have yet to read but I am sure they will be amazing

Bookworm6002 / Mar 15 2019 8.20

I love the Shadow Hunters Series. They are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good

From E

7. Bookworm

Hi

UnitedAsOne / Mar 20 2019 19.59

You should read the Divergent series. It's really good.

8. Childline Avatar

Hi

Kels6421 / Apr 02 2019 22.02

Those are a lot of good books. If you like fantasy sort of books, i would recommend the hobbit and lord of the rings. Also, the game of thrones books are amazing

9. Bookworm
    Kels6421 / Apr 02 2019 22.02

Those are a lot of good books. If you like fantasy sort of books, i would recommend the hobbit and lord of the rings. Also, the game of thrones books are amazing

Bookworm6002 / Apr 04 2019 16.57

thanks. I am not allowed to read game of thrones yet but I look forward to it!

10. Coolcat
    loveu112334 / Apr 04 2019 19.34

Hey! I love finding someone who is interested in books like me! I've read all the books you listed and I like all of them but I have to recommend:

-More Than This by Patrick Ness. It's a really dark fantasy novel in a dystopian setting and can be quite depressing, but it is for teens and if you read until the end it gives an amazingly positive and hopeful message. It's also beautifully written but be warned it can be quite suggestive (themes like suicide, murder ect.) so PLEASE don't read it if you're not confidant that you will be okay with it, but if you don't mind that stuff and are over the age of say 13, it's an amazing book.

-The Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Braken. OMG I absolutely LOVED this book! It's a bit like the hunger games but the romance is waaaay better and the characters are a lot more relatable and the whole thing is just absolutely brilliant. They even made a film out of it it's that good! please read this book it will make your heart beat like crazy and you'll be shaking on on one page, crying your eyes out on the next and then be laughing along with the characters too!

-Katy by Jacqueline Wilson. This book was pretty good and probably suitable for younger people than the other two and showed a girl who was confined to a wheelchair for the rest of her life. It tackles some interesting issues and is definitely worth reading if the other two don't sound like what you would want to read.

-Divergent series by Veronica Roth. This was a crazy series, a bit like the Hunger Games, that I really loved and there's films to watch after you read them all! I know someone else recommended it but i just wanted to say it because I really liked the series.

Yeah I'm running out of characters but I just love reading; it's got me through some tough times. Enjoy xx

11. Mouse
    loveu112334 / Apr 04 2019 19.34

Hey! I love finding someone who is interested in books like me! I've read all the books you listed and I like all of them but I have to recommend:

-More Than This by Patrick Ness. It's a really dark fantasy novel in a dystopian setting and can be quite depressing, but it is for teens and if you read until the end it gives an amazingly positive and hopeful message. It's also beautifully written but be warned it can be quite suggestive (themes like suicide, murder ect.) so PLEASE don't read it if you're not confidant that you will be okay with it, but if you don't mind that stuff and are over the age of say 13, it's an amazing book.

-The Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Braken. OMG I absolutely LOVED this book! It's a bit like the hunger games but the romance is waaaay better and the characters are a lot more relatable and the whole thing is just absolutely brilliant. They even made a film out of it it's that good! please read this book it will make your heart beat like crazy and you'll be shaking on on one page, crying your eyes out on the next and then be laughing along with the characters too!

-Katy by Jacqueline Wilson. This book was pretty good and probably suitable for younger people than the other two and showed a girl who was confined to a wheelchair for the rest of her life. It tackles some interesting issues and is definitely worth reading if the other two don't sound like what you would want to read.

-Divergent series by Veronica Roth. This was a crazy series, a bit like the Hunger Games, that I really loved and there's films to watch after you read them all! I know someone else recommended it but i just wanted to say it because I really liked the series.

Yeah I'm running out of characters but I just love reading; it's got me through some tough times. Enjoy xx

gemmabliss / Apr 15 2019 0.36

more than this!! yes!!!!!!!!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything