LGBTQ Clothing

Show
  1. Bookworm
    ForeverAlone12 / Apr 28 2019 15.39

Hey guys!

I’m and lgbt girl and I’m looking to give more subtle hints about my sexuality through my clothing, especially as most girls my age would have no idea that’s what I was hinting and I would feel much more comfortable expressing myself through clothing than words. Does anyone have any advice on fashion that looks really good and is also stereotypically lgbt??? Any particular brands???? Thanks :)

Xxx

2. Childline Avatar

Hey guys!

I’m and lgbt girl and I’m looking to give more subtle hints about my sexuality through my clothing, especially as most girls my age would have no idea that’s what I was hinting and I would feel much more comfortable expressing myself through clothing than words. Does anyone have any advice on fashion that looks really good and is also stereotypically lgbt??? Any particular brands???? Thanks :)

Xxx

Sweetpea10 / May 01 2019 21.45

Sorry idk wish I could help xx

3. Bookworm
    ForeverAlone12 / May 03 2019 19.45

Haha it’s fine thx for replying!!!

4. Headphones

Hey guys!

Xxx

Jessyyy9 / May 03 2019 23.42

Maybe try some rainbows? I’m not sure myself but my friend is bisexual and wears a lot of rainbows and T-shirt’s that day stuff like ‘No Judgement’ and stuff to hint. Take a look around and get inspired, you don’t have to use others’ ideas. Be original 🖤💖

5. Bursting

Maybe try some rainbows? I’m not sure myself but my friend is bisexual and wears a lot of rainbows and T-shirt’s that day stuff like ‘No Judgement’ and stuff to hint. Take a look around and get inspired, you don’t have to use others’ ideas. Be original 🖤💖

OhHappyDay / May 05 2019 20.39

Heya,

I like your idea but talking about rainbows , i love rainbows and i wear them a lot, but im not lgbt! I am assumed to be though😂😂

OhHappyDay xx

6. Bursting

Hey guys!

Xxx

OhHappyDay / May 05 2019 20.42

Hi!

Why dont you try looking at famous LGBTQ style icons? You could really inspire yourself with people who's styles have been showcased, and it may also hint to people a bit more!

Hope i helped,

OhHappyDay xx

7. Bookworm

ForeverAlone12 / May 06 2019 18.55

Thanks a lot! I will look into it :)

8. Bookworm
    OhHappyDay / May 05 2019 20.42

Hi!

Why dont you try looking at famous LGBTQ style icons? You could really inspire yourself with people who's styles have been showcased, and it may also hint to people a bit more!

Hope i helped,

OhHappyDay xx

ForeverAlone12 / May 06 2019 18.56

Thanks a lot! Will do :)

9. Heart

Hey guys!

Xxx

Demigoddess / Aug 10 2019 19.41

Well it depends what sexuality you are. You might want to add colours of you sexualitys flag or maybe just dress like what fits you. Im demisexual so i tend to dress in purple, black, grey etc

10. Crashing
    littlelilypad / Aug 10 2019 19.54

what is lgbt once i know ill tell you what fashion might be good

sorry that i dont know what it is im not that connected about these things

littlelilypad is slightly confused

11. Heart
    littlelilypad / Aug 10 2019 19.54

what is lgbt once i know ill tell you what fashion might be good

sorry that i dont know what it is im not that connected about these things

littlelilypad is slightly confused

Demigoddess / Aug 19 2019 16.57

lesbian, gay, bi, trans etc