Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Cedrella-J / May 02 2019 16.48

Hey everyone. So Im struggling at the moment with what the environment has become. Its really upsetting and I feel like no matter what I try it wont work.

Im writing to parliament, collecting signatures, writing to news papers and contacting radios with ideas (I have rather a lot) but part of me still worries that it wont be enough.

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? I struggle with negative thinking and a lot of paranoia. And does anyone have any ideas as to what we can do?

A group of people from school have made a group chat to discuss all this as well

2. Sheep
    -Heavy- / May 03 2019 22.47

Things you personally can do are things like avoiding foods with palm oil in them (e.g. Oreos), making sure the packaging of food you buy is as recyclable as it can be (same with makeup if you’re into that stuff) but don’t worry about it if someone else buys it and not you, that’s different. Also at places like McDonald’s, they have different bins you can separate things into, do it. Avoid aerosols (e.g. spray on deodorant, tin-packaged hairspray). Also, if you’re a girl, get a mooncup instead of using pads/tampons. You’ll be contributing less to waste then, since mooncups are reusable and last for a long time (look them up for more info). Also, where possible take public transport instead of getting a lift to places (of course it might not be the best idea if you’re broke or don’t earn a lot of money, so be sensible about it). It’s changing daily habits that will ultimately make the good impact our planet needs!

3. Childline Avatar
    Cedrella-J / May 02 2019 16.48

Hey everyone. So Im struggling at the moment with what the environment has become. Its really upsetting and I feel like no matter what I try it wont work.

Im writing to parliament, collecting signatures, writing to news papers and contacting radios with ideas (I have rather a lot) but part of me still worries that it wont be enough.

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? I struggle with negative thinking and a lot of paranoia. And does anyone have any ideas as to what we can do?

A group of people from school have made a group chat to discuss all this as well

Cloud456 / Aug 29 2019 20.00

hay

i also worry about the enviroment plastic and pollution so i do not know what to do about it ether i hope we and who ever worrys about this can get trough it cloud xx

4. Childline Avatar
    KupcakeAndSprinklez08 / Oct 09 2019 7.58

In my school some people in my year including me are trying to get the school to change but they never listen. My parents say i am too young to march but at home we are doing alot. But we cant shop at bulk stores cause i have an allergy

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything