Show
  1. Burying
    Temporary49226849 / Jul 28 2019 0.05

hi guys! i was just wondering about evryones thoughts on our new prime minister- im not too pleased with it myself as he has been known to be islamophobic, homophobic, and sexist, but i was wondering what people from different families and slightly different cultures may think abt this. :)

2. Childline Avatar
    Finzzup2019 / Aug 03 2019 2.02

Well to be honest the choice to make boris Johnson seems very stupid to me seeing as he is all ready running to be prime minister annoys me its like a screw you to mike hunt and the other candidates i would prefer david Cameron again i mean its only temporary till the poll results are in anyways

3. Crashing
    littlelilypad / Aug 08 2019 11.31

ahhhhhh the uk gonna get destroyed cause of him

hes the uk version of donnald trump he even looks like him ....

im not over reacting put donald trump an£ him together its creepy

4. Headphones
    littlelilypad / Aug 08 2019 11.31

ahhhhhh the uk gonna get destroyed cause of him

hes the uk version of donnald trump he even looks like him ....

im not over reacting put donald trump an£ him together its creepy

Gigi-or-Gem / Aug 21 2019 18.08

Im sorry but lol I tried it and the difference is sooooo minor xD

5. Crashing
    Gigi-or-Gem / Aug 21 2019 18.08

Im sorry but lol I tried it and the difference is sooooo minor xD

littlelilypad / Aug 22 2019 19.26

told ya lol

6. Top dog
    Isobel3465 / Sep 08 2019 22.17

Thank you for bringing this up. Honestly, I’m not a big fan. He’s like the pomegranate version of Donald Trump. I dislike him so much my mum said she came to check on me in the night and I hit her on the head while I was throwing rotten tomatoes at Boris Johnson in my SLEEP

7. Crashing
    Isobel3465 / Sep 08 2019 22.17

Thank you for bringing this up. Honestly, I’m not a big fan. He’s like the pomegranate version of Donald Trump. I dislike him so much my mum said she came to check on me in the night and I hit her on the head while I was throwing rotten tomatoes at Boris Johnson in my SLEEP

littlelilypad / Sep 12 2019 19.48

lol my mum heard me shout in the night

no no people dont follow borris follow me no not brexit no

8. Butterfly
    AvadaKedavra05 / Oct 07 2019 20.04

boris johnson is literally the english donald trump

9. Childline Avatar
    KupcakeAndSprinklez08 / Oct 08 2019 22.22

we are stuffed with him

10. Mute
    Temporary49226849 / Jul 28 2019 0.05

hi guys! i was just wondering about evryones thoughts on our new prime minister- im not too pleased with it myself as he has been known to be islamophobic, homophobic, and sexist, but i was wondering what people from different families and slightly different cultures may think abt this. :)

Robreennnn / Oct 10 2019 23.06

i really don't like him, he's honestly just the british version of donald trump

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything