Favourite Song?

Show
  1. Artist
    PikachuLover316 / Aug 17 2019 10.41

Hi

I'm curious to know everyone's fave song. I'll start off by saying mine is Love Scenario by iKON. It's always in my head, it's just so good.

I also really like Unbreakable by Faydee and Undo by Sanna Nielson. There's loads more I like, for example, Dynasty by MIIA, Titanium by Madilyn Bailey, Faded by Alan Walker, Darkside by Alan Walker, Alone by Alan Walker (I really like Alan Walker) and Alone by Marshmello.

But enough about me, now for you!

Danielle

2. Crashing
    littlelilypad / Aug 17 2019 11.04

i like back to you by selena gomez

3. Headphones
    TheAwkwardBiGirl / Aug 19 2019 15.03

Hi! I am Rae and I like anything by Queen. My favourite songs, if I had to choose would be stone cold crazy or spread your wings. I also like twenty one pilots and my favourite song of theirs would probably be not today.

4. Coolcat

Hi

I'm curious to know everyone's fave song. I'll start off by saying mine is Love Scenario by iKON. It's always in my head, it's just so good.

I also really like Unbreakable by Faydee and Undo by Sanna Nielson. There's loads more I like, for example, Dynasty by MIIA, Titanium by Madilyn Bailey, Faded by Alan Walker, Darkside by Alan Walker, Alone by Alan Walker (I really like Alan Walker) and Alone by Marshmello.

Danielle

kyra23 / Aug 20 2019 8.20

hey i don't know who iKON is but but they sound really cool. I like lovely by billie eilish or happier vy ed shearan no i dea

why but there we go thx bye

5. Artist
    littlelilypad / Aug 17 2019 11.04

i like back to you by selena gomez

PikachuLover316 / Aug 20 2019 18.27

I need to listen to it

6. Spiralling
    Abagel / Aug 23 2019 9.52

I LOVE PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING BY ADELE; THE BEATLES; and certain songs by Blackpink. But here are my faves:

Adele: Someone Like You; Love In The Dark and Make You Feel My Love

the Beatles: Yellow Submarine (don't judge, it's been my favourite song for as long as I can remember.); Let It Be; Eleanor Rigby

Blackpink: Stay; Whistle; Kill This Love; Playing With Fire; As If It's Your Last; and DDU DDU DDU.

7. Childline Avatar
    Sharky75 / Aug 24 2019 0.02

Little Monster by Royal Blood

8. Artist
    kyra23 / Aug 20 2019 8.20

hey i don't know who iKON is but but they sound really cool. I like lovely by billie eilish or happier vy ed shearan no i dea

why but there we go thx bye

PikachuLover316 / Aug 28 2019 10.04

iKON is a kpop band, and you what kpop is, right?

If not it's basically Korean pop

I like Billie Eilish and Ed Sheeran as well

My fave Billie Eilish song is probably Bad Guy and for Ed Sheeran, Shape of You

9. Artist
    TheAwkwardBiGirl / Aug 19 2019 15.03

Hi! I am Rae and I like anything by Queen. My favourite songs, if I had to choose would be stone cold crazy or spread your wings. I also like twenty one pilots and my favourite song of theirs would probably be not today.

PikachuLover316 / Aug 28 2019 10.07

I like Queen and I've heard of but never actually listened to twenty one pilots

10. Headphones

Hi

Danielle

Gigi-or-Gem / Aug 31 2019 7.07

I also really like Alan walker and Madilyn Bailey and any song thats featured commonly on Gacha videos (on YouTube). I also LOVE Imagine Dragons. Pick any song by them and Ill know all the words XD. Another one of my faves though is This Is Home- I forgot who its by though!

11. Headphones
    DancerB123 / Aug 31 2019 21.09

I really like any song by Sleeping With Sirens, Bring Me The Horizon and 5 Seconds Of Summer but i think my favourites are

Sleeping With Sirens- If you can’t hang

Bring Me The Horizon- Go To Hell For Heavens Sake

5 Seconds Of Summer- Teeth

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything