Water bottle

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Toucan2 / Aug 20 2019 14.37

Hi So when I was on amazon I found a very nice water bottle that was glass with no reviews And my sister and mum don’t want me to get it because I bought a backpack without listening to them and I regretted it after and I didn’t return it. Can you use glass water bottles in high school? Or will it break because your always chucking your bag everywhere? It has no reviews but I really love it and I REALLY want it

Lots of love ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️ Abiha

2. Loser
    Kinselberries / Aug 21 2019 17.35

If i were you I would buy what makes me happy. If having the water bottle will make you happy, Buy the water bottleeeeeeeee

- Alex, 14 x

3. Headphones

Hi So when I was on amazon I found a very nice water bottle that was glass with no reviews And my sister and mum don’t want me to get it because I bought a backpack without listening to them and I regretted it after and I didn’t return it. Can you use glass water bottles in high school? Or will it break because your always chucking your bag everywhere? It has no reviews but I really love it and I REALLY want it

Jessyyy9 / Sep 06 2019 23.31

I’m with Alex. And you don’t have to use it for school. Also be the first to review it ;) xxx

4. Top dog

Isobel3465 / Sep 10 2019 22.37

Maybe there is a plastic version? If you like it, then go ahead and get it! 😄

5. Childline Avatar

imcalmandok13 / Oct 08 2019 18.09

Go for it 😄

6. Scientist
    CoconutChoc / Oct 15 2019 22.09

IMO, don’t get it. If you drop it it might smash everywhere and damage yourself/others: it’s why I always use plastic.

I for one use a plastic bottle by this brand called dopplar (I think that’s what it’s called) and it’s super durable, the best I’ve had yet! The slightly smaller than average capacity is a fair swap for the damn thing not breaking every five minutes. They also do hot and cold bottles, at different capacities. A little pricey but it’s money well spent!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything