I’m lonely

Show
  1. Headphones
    -hd06c- / Aug 23 2019 12.18

hi im heidi and im in year 8.’i swear my family hate me as everytime i reach out to them, they walk off. i have 1 older brother and 1 younger sister. being the middle child sucks. the youngest gets all the attention because they are the ”baby of the family” the oldest get all the attention because he is older and more responsible.

he just passed his a levels. im proud of him but when i do some great they just say “well done” and thats it, my brother and sister get to go out for a meal if they do something great.

my sister understands me but she is very spoilt and our parents persuade her not to help me as im a failure. i know this sounds bad but ive overheard conversations about me and how useless i am. i dont understand what ive done to deserve this.

ive talked to teachers and none of them help, they say “talk to friends” i have none..... they left me because i stole someone debit card but they got blackmailed as a picture shows me taking a debit card off my brother. they dont know my brother and they wont listen when i tell them it was my debit card.

i believe that the world hates me, nothing goes right. i get bad vibes from everyone. im lonely. the only person i can count on is myself so i keep it to myself. dont judge me because its the only option i have.

2. Reaching out
    -hd06c- / Aug 23 2019 12.18

hi im heidi and im in year 8.’i swear my family hate me as everytime i reach out to them, they walk off. i have 1 older brother and 1 younger sister. being the middle child sucks. the youngest gets all the attention because they are the ”baby of the family” the oldest get all the attention because he is older and more responsible.

he just passed his a levels. im proud of him but when i do some great they just say “well done” and thats it, my brother and sister get to go out for a meal if they do something great.

my sister understands me but she is very spoilt and our parents persuade her not to help me as im a failure. i know this sounds bad but ive overheard conversations about me and how useless i am. i dont understand what ive done to deserve this.

ive talked to teachers and none of them help, they say “talk to friends” i have none..... they left me because i stole someone debit card but they got blackmailed as a picture shows me taking a debit card off my brother. they dont know my brother and they wont listen when i tell them it was my debit card.

i believe that the world hates me, nothing goes right. i get bad vibes from everyone. im lonely. the only person i can count on is myself so i keep it to myself. dont judge me because its the only option i have.

TheOverSizedLemon / Oct 12 2019 21.34

dont give up, speak to someone on childline, they really do help! Everyone is worth it and dont let anyone tell you anything else

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything