Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    chilledpigeon88 / Aug 25 2019 11.09

i think i’m pregnant. i used an emergency contraceptive pill after unprotected sex and did a pregnancy test a week later which came out negative. i’ve been experiencing bloating, feeling nauseous all the time and i’m literally peeing all the time. idk what to do anymore.

h e l p !

2. Childline Avatar
    StarDawn / Aug 26 2019 13.12

hey :) I understand you must be super stressed, you might of been to early taking a test this can happen and does quite often :) try taking another test in a week or so , or wait for your next period to come and if it doesn't start then I would advise taking another test :) look into your options and try talk to someone close that you can trust to express how your feeling, continue to drink plenty and just keep track of how your feeling :)

I wish you all the best :D

Natasha

3. Sheep
    -jenna11- / Oct 06 2019 15.27

I’d strongly advise you take another test in about a week’s time, as they don’t always come out accurately at first. If your period doesn’t come but the test was still showing ‘negative’ then see a doctor, as they’ll be able to tell for sure. All the best x

4. Heart
    chilledpigeon88 / Aug 25 2019 11.09

i think i’m pregnant. i used an emergency contraceptive pill after unprotected sex and did a pregnancy test a week later which came out negative. i’ve been experiencing bloating, feeling nauseous all the time and i’m literally peeing all the time. idk what to do anymore.

h e l p !

SillyBill0101 / Oct 15 2019 16.55

Ok,

You have got to chill out. Which pregnancy test did you use? Do you want kids? Think about it maybe do anouther test in a couple of months and see how things are going.

We are all here for you.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything