Tell me about good days!!

Show
  1. Headphones
    Gigi-or-Gem / Aug 28 2019 7.17

Haiiii!!! So I wanted to make a board describing what happened on a good day! :) Feel free to add what happened on a good day to you, but dont leak any names or locations please! Thank you!!

2. Mouse
    Leeismadeofmolecules / Oct 12 2019 19.40

This happened a while ago but I watched a thunderstorm with my mum. We stood outside and watched all the fork lighting and the shadows from the trees. It felt really nice to just live in the moment for a while. It's probably one of my favourite memories.

3. Childline Avatar
    Gigi-or-Gem / Aug 28 2019 7.17

Haiiii!!! So I wanted to make a board describing what happened on a good day! :) Feel free to add what happened on a good day to you, but dont leak any names or locations please! Thank you!!

rocky2294 / Oct 19 2019 17.14

For the last month, twice i've wanted to self harm, but i haven't done it :D I'm going to Scotland in a week and it's just the best. wbu? what's been a good day for you

4. Headphones
    rocky2294 / Oct 19 2019 17.14

For the last month, twice i've wanted to self harm, but i haven't done it :D I'm going to Scotland in a week and it's just the best. wbu? what's been a good day for you

Gigi-or-Gem / Oct 20 2019 8.13

Well done!!

Hope you enjoy Scotland!

A good day for me would be yesterday, as my Dad took me and my family out to play VR! Also on Friday it was my birthday and I felt amazing because this year I finally felt accepted as me and I cried myself to sleep, with tears of happiness wich hasn't happened in a veeeeeerrrrrryyyy looooonnnnnng time XD

Take care!

~Gigi-or-Gem :3

5. Childline Avatar
    Im-different / Oct 30 2019 16.09

Just had an amazing day at school - a teacher who I thought hated me smiled at me at the end of the lesson and said “Brilliant, good work!” and I know that it won’t be a big thing for anyone else out there but it meant so much to me.

Me happy!

6. Childline Avatar
    Icytill76 / Oct 30 2019 21.04

A few day ago, I finally plucked up the courage to report one of my long-time bullies. I thought this would make my other 11 tormentors in my class ecstatic, due to them having a new excuse to throw my bag into the toilet, call me nasty racial slurs ad such, but in fact it made them all shut up. Not one of them progressed beyond basic verbal abuse on the first day after the report, and for the past 2 days even that stopped. Best Week Of My Life!!!!!

7. Childline Avatar
    Im-different / Oct 30 2019 16.09

Just had an amazing day at school - a teacher who I thought hated me smiled at me at the end of the lesson and said “Brilliant, good work!” and I know that it won’t be a big thing for anyone else out there but it meant so much to me.

Me happy!

Bubblebeeme / Nov 03 2019 8.46

Yay!! I had a teacher like that in Middle school, but he gave me a thumbs up one day and since then he was my favourite for the rest of that school!!

~Bee

8. Childline Avatar
    Icytill76 / Oct 30 2019 21.04

A few day ago, I finally plucked up the courage to report one of my long-time bullies. I thought this would make my other 11 tormentors in my class ecstatic, due to them having a new excuse to throw my bag into the toilet, call me nasty racial slurs ad such, but in fact it made them all shut up. Not one of them progressed beyond basic verbal abuse on the first day after the report, and for the past 2 days even that stopped. Best Week Of My Life!!!!!

Bubblebeeme / Nov 03 2019 8.48

Congratulations!!!!! Wowee! Thats amazing that you did that, and even more amazing that you're free now!! That seriously just made my day too! Well done!!!!! <Squee>

~Bee

9. Headphones
    Gigi-or-Gem / Nov 03 2019 8.56

(Just to clear things up, I have a new account which is BumbleBeeMe or something like that (not sure on where the caps are) So I'll be replying on that account now, Thank you! ~Gigi-or-Gem / ~Bee)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything