Show
  1. Loser
    JaxonXD / Sep 02 2019 1.17

today i realised i am 100% sure im ftm trans and i came out to a few online friends. it was in a big group chat and 2 people on there are also ftm and i told them and they all accepted me they are using my correct name which is jaxon and my correct pronouns im so happy and i cant wait until im ready to come out to everyone else

2. Sweets
    Isobel1277 / Sep 02 2019 16.29

Good for you! Have a nice day!!

3. Childline Avatar

today i realised i am 100% sure im ftm trans and i came out to a few online friends. it was in a big group chat and 2 people on there are also ftm and i told them and they all accepted me they are using my correct name which is jaxon and my correct pronouns im so happy and i cant wait until im ready to come out to everyone else

rocky2294 / Nov 03 2019 16.40

That's awesome, i hope it goes well with everyone else xx

4. Childline Avatar

Ilovemy-family / Nov 09 2019 10.27

thats great im so happy for you, one of my best friends are trans and they are a great person, im sure you are too. so happy for you x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything