Show
  1. Superstar
    Starlight06 / Sep 06 2019 12.06

hey everyone i'm 13 and 12 weeks pregnant i have decided i 100% am keeping the baby however my boyfriend doesn't want to be involved. any teen parents who can tell me what to exoect inthe rest of my pregnancy how bad is giving birth and what is it like having a child as well as how to tell my parents thankyou

2. Chatterbox
    ActressAlice / Sep 06 2019 19.56

hi :). I think your parents should be the first people you tell because they will be the ones who will love and support you unconditionally. Is there one parent who you think will be more understanding? Perhaps you can tell that parent first to have someone to back you when you tell the other. As for telling them, I personally think you should just be 100% honest and having a chat with them will help you decide what your future holds.

This might mean you will probably have to drop school and become home schooled, do you mind this? As for giving birth, I have no idea but there are a lot of online forums online which can help.

Just wanted to say it sounds like you are being so brave! You may want to have a real think if you want to keep this baby- you are only 13 and will be young only once. You are still just a child yourself!

I wish you all the best of luck to you and your baby! Hope things turn out okay. x

3. Superstar
    Starlight06 / Sep 06 2019 22.32

i do want to tell my parents and i would probably trudt my mum more and i think i need to tell them soon but do i just sit them down and say it? i'm ok being home schooled it would honestly be less stressful then school

thankyou for the advice alice your the sweetest x

4. Childline Avatar
    Marvelcomics / Oct 09 2019 6.38

hey

i think its yours and your parents choice about what you do

good luck and all the best

5. Childline Avatar
    ehow2003 / Oct 09 2019 18.12

you’re so brave! you seem so calm and mature about your decision. tell you parents as soon as you feel ready and show them that you are not panicing and stay calm, that way, they may not become as stressed, at the end of the day whats done is done and you can’t change the past, lots of love and good luck for the future x

6. Superstar
    Starlight06 / Oct 09 2019 18.42

thankyou everyone i told my parents and best friend and everyones so happy and supportive

7. Childline Avatar

hey everyone i'm 13 and 12 weeks pregnant i have decided i 100% am keeping the baby however my boyfriend doesn't want to be involved. any teen parents who can tell me what to exoect inthe rest of my pregnancy how bad is giving birth and what is it like having a child as well as how to tell my parents thankyou

xoTMTxo / Oct 12 2019 15.58

Hey

I’m 22 weeks and 14 so don’t worry honey, you’ll be fine xx

8. Superstar
    xoTMTxo / Oct 12 2019 15.58

Hey

I’m 22 weeks and 14 so don’t worry honey, you’ll be fine xx

Starlight06 / Oct 12 2019 16.46

thats incredible do you have any advice? congrats angel xx

9. Fixer

Blueberrymuffinsgirl2105 / Oct 12 2019 21.17

hey. im not a teen mum but i understand what your going through. i think its such a beautiful decision that you are keeping you child. i know post People in your postion would give it up for adoption or even have an abortion. i think you should tell you parents and explain the situation. i do child development for a GCSE and we study alot about young parents. We know that its not the best decision you could have made in life but its up to you as a person. Children are an amazing way of bringing people togeteher

10. Superstar
    Starlight06 / Oct 13 2019 1.54

also my boyfriend wants to be involved now and my parents know and are so supoortive i'm so excited for this baby

11. Superstar
    Blueberrymuffinsgirl2105 / Oct 12 2019 21.17

hey. im not a teen mum but i understand what your going through. i think its such a beautiful decision that you are keeping you child. i know post People in your postion would give it up for adoption or even have an abortion. i think you should tell you parents and explain the situation. i do child development for a GCSE and we study alot about young parents. We know that its not the best decision you could have made in life but its up to you as a person. Children are an amazing way of bringing people togeteher

Starlight06 / Oct 13 2019 11.53

thankyou this makes me feel so much better

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything