A raindrop falls from a troubled mind,

a dark cloud looms over me.

As each thought sheds another tear,

the ground begins to rise.

Through it all stands society,

an empire moulded from cries.

2. Prisoner
    Kawaii-Potato-07 / Sep 16 2019 17.03

This poem is amazing! I love it! ^^ I hope you’re alright though, but I really like how you described everything in the poem, and the words you used too ^^ Stay strong, and take care 💛

3. Childline Avatar
    Kawaii-Potato-07 / Sep 16 2019 17.03

This poem is amazing! I love it! ^^ I hope you’re alright though, but I really like how you described everything in the poem, and the words you used too ^^ Stay strong, and take care 💛

Koshka / Sep 18 2019 14.06

Thanks! I'm just going through a depressive episode at the moment and i find doing something creative such as colouring or writing poems helps. I guess im a but frustrated as well, because i was doing better but now ive dropped again. Plus my mums kind of upset that ive dropped. She thought that i was "fixed" and that i wasnt depressed anymore.

Im working through it though. Thanks for your concern x

Hope you're doing alright yourself.

-K

4. Prisoner
    Koshka / Sep 18 2019 14.06

Thanks! I'm just going through a depressive episode at the moment and i find doing something creative such as colouring or writing poems helps. I guess im a but frustrated as well, because i was doing better but now ive dropped again. Plus my mums kind of upset that ive dropped. She thought that i was "fixed" and that i wasnt depressed anymore.

Im working through it though. Thanks for your concern x

Hope you're doing alright yourself.

-K

Kawaii-Potato-07 / Sep 18 2019 16.08

I can really relate to that, I thought I finally escaped anxiety but it came back again, did something happen? (You don’t have to explain if you do not feel comfortable sharing it)

It’s great that doing creative things help you with difficult feelings/thoughts ^^ and you seem to be very good at too! If you ever feel like you need to talk, just know that you have people there for ya o(uwu o) It’s good that your trying to get better, just don’t give up! I promise you it will get better. I’m also going through a tough time... but hey, it’s not going to stay like that forever, I have a different future waiting for me, and who knows how much I could’ve changed? owo — Same for you, things could change, it might be bad, but it might also be good! (Hopefully it’ll be good >w<)

Just stay strong and take care! 💛💛

—potatosaurus 🥔🦕 (or Maria uwu)

5. Childline Avatar
    Kawaii-Potato-07 / Sep 18 2019 16.08

I can really relate to that, I thought I finally escaped anxiety but it came back again, did something happen? (You don’t have to explain if you do not feel comfortable sharing it)

It’s great that doing creative things help you with difficult feelings/thoughts ^^ and you seem to be very good at too! If you ever feel like you need to talk, just know that you have people there for ya o(uwu o) It’s good that your trying to get better, just don’t give up! I promise you it will get better. I’m also going through a tough time... but hey, it’s not going to stay like that forever, I have a different future waiting for me, and who knows how much I could’ve changed? owo — Same for you, things could change, it might be bad, but it might also be good! (Hopefully it’ll be good >w<)

Just stay strong and take care! 💛💛

—potatosaurus 🥔🦕 (or Maria uwu)

Koshka / Sep 21 2019 19.27

Yeah, I have a pretty good idea of what the trigger might have been, but I don't really like thinking about it. It sucks, but every low comes with a high so hopefully my high isn't too far off.

Your positivity is super inspiring. I've seen you comment on everyone's work and that's super kind of you. Your comments help people feel heard, and less alone so thank you for that. <3 Keep that positive attitude!

I hope all turns out well for you in life x

- K

6. Prisoner
    Koshka / Sep 21 2019 19.27

Yeah, I have a pretty good idea of what the trigger might have been, but I don't really like thinking about it. It sucks, but every low comes with a high so hopefully my high isn't too far off.

Your positivity is super inspiring. I've seen you comment on everyone's work and that's super kind of you. Your comments help people feel heard, and less alone so thank you for that. <3 Keep that positive attitude!

I hope all turns out well for you in life x

- K

Kawaii-Potato-07 / Sep 22 2019 3.30

Just take your time to recover, take small steps to feel better as there is no need to rush ^^ — and you’ve already take a step to come on here! Which is good, and hopefully your high isn’t far away, and even if it was, you will reach it eventually if you don’t give up! Just continue fighting difficult thoughts and feels, I know it’s really though, but you just have to believe in yourself, please don’t make the same mistake I did...

But you really did make me smile ^^ I may not be the most positive person, but I want to spread positivity among younger people. I want to help them, try to support them, and give them advice. Or at least make them feel somewhat better than before 😊😊

Emotions and thoughts are hard to deal with though.. we both just gotta hope It’ll get better. Hopefully it’ll turn out well in your life, hopefully you’ll feel better soon! ^^

Stay strong and take care!

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

7. Nose dive
    TheNumb3r7 / Sep 22 2019 9.54

i love this, you're so good at poetry. I love the way you use words and metaphors. its sad, relatable but shows great skills. hopefully your cloud will pass over soon.

8. Childline Avatar
    TheNumb3r7 / Sep 22 2019 9.54

i love this, you're so good at poetry. I love the way you use words and metaphors. its sad, relatable but shows great skills. hopefully your cloud will pass over soon.

Koshka / Oct 16 2019 17.35

Thanks!

9. Childline Avatar
    Kawaii-Potato-07 / Sep 22 2019 3.30

Just take your time to recover, take small steps to feel better as there is no need to rush ^^ — and you’ve already take a step to come on here! Which is good, and hopefully your high isn’t far away, and even if it was, you will reach it eventually if you don’t give up! Just continue fighting difficult thoughts and feels, I know it’s really though, but you just have to believe in yourself, please don’t make the same mistake I did...

But you really did make me smile ^^ I may not be the most positive person, but I want to spread positivity among younger people. I want to help them, try to support them, and give them advice. Or at least make them feel somewhat better than before 😊😊

Emotions and thoughts are hard to deal with though.. we both just gotta hope It’ll get better. Hopefully it’ll turn out well in your life, hopefully you’ll feel better soon! ^^

Stay strong and take care!

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

Koshka / Oct 16 2019 17.35

Thanks, you're honestly so sweet.

10. Childline Avatar
    Koshka / Sep 15 2019 23.53

I walk alone, this stretch of sand,

dust as far as the eye can see.

A raindrop falls from a troubled mind,

a dark cloud looms over me.

As each thought sheds another tear,

the ground begins to rise.

Through it all stands society,

an empire moulded from cries.

Monty- / Oct 17 2019 0.42

Omg your poem is brilliant it paints such a picture and it flows so well! x keep writing! youre amazing!

-Monty Xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything