I have no hobbies or intrests

Show
  1. Outcast
    -YeetMyBoy- / Sep 19 2019 15.19

Hey people! i want to know if you guys have any idea of anythings i can do as an 11 Year old.

Im very frustrated with life right now.. I find it very very boring and hard to enjoy something i used to enjoy. I feel like theres nothing i can enjoy at the moment.

Im literally bored to the core of life.

I miss being younger already days were so much longer and funner! Like its already nearly halloween! Like what!? It feels like 2019 started 2 months ago! not like 1 millllllion.

So ye if yu guys hav3 any ideas pls tell me i would love some ideas.

Ps. I luv cars and art

2. Artist
    iluveanime / Sep 25 2019 19.59

Hi you said you liked art so how about triying origami or ceramics.

3. Outcast
    iluveanime / Sep 25 2019 19.59

Hi you said you liked art so how about triying origami or ceramics.

-YeetMyBoy- / Sep 27 2019 8.22

Id luv to :3 Thank chu for the ide@! And what is ceramics? ?^?

4. Scientist
    CoconutChoc / Oct 15 2019 17.57

Hey dude! Ceramics is like when you take stuff like plates, vases, tiles, and you paint them! (I think.)

If you like video games, try Minecraft. There’s a giant community and you can build and play with others.

5. Outcast
    CoconutChoc / Oct 15 2019 17.57

Hey dude! Ceramics is like when you take stuff like plates, vases, tiles, and you paint them! (I think.)

If you like video games, try Minecraft. There’s a giant community and you can build and play with others.

-YeetMyBoy- / Oct 19 2019 19.28

Ahhh ok! Thx for that! Btw i do play mincraft i just dont play it much anymore :/. But thx!

6. Childline Avatar
    Catsforeverandeverandever / Oct 25 2019 23.55

Maybe try a sport? They improve your fitness, your school grades and you can make friends! A win win! There are loads of sports like running, skiing,swimming,hockey,netball,la cross,rounders,football,rugby,cricket etc. aybe tou could try a more unkown sport like synchronised swimming, scuba diving, rthymic gymnastics,Canoeing or sailing? I know these arent arty but there worth a try! You can find them online, at your local community center, posters, atschool etc. You could may even try a youth club?

let me know how you get on!

7. Outcast
    Catsforeverandeverandever / Oct 25 2019 23.55

Maybe try a sport? They improve your fitness, your school grades and you can make friends! A win win! There are loads of sports like running, skiing,swimming,hockey,netball,la cross,rounders,football,rugby,cricket etc. aybe tou could try a more unkown sport like synchronised swimming, scuba diving, rthymic gymnastics,Canoeing or sailing? I know these arent arty but there worth a try! You can find them online, at your local community center, posters, atschool etc. You could may even try a youth club?

let me know how you get on!

-YeetMyBoy- / Oct 27 2019 16.03

I sure will! And thank for the idea! ^^ And i sure will!

8. Scientist
    Ecreasion / Oct 30 2019 18.51

ok you said you were feeling pretty bored so im going to recommend a couple of my favourite things to do!

skiing/race skiing

painting

Netball.

drum kit

piano ( actually just try any instrument, try and work through the music families percussion, brass, woodwind or strings until you find an instrument you like it could be anything but it takes a lotttttt of time)

Astrophysics ( you could try something academic )

underage driving ( its not illegal and there are a surprising amount of places that do it )

hope you fond something good to do!

madison x

9. Outcast
    Ecreasion / Oct 30 2019 18.51

ok you said you were feeling pretty bored so im going to recommend a couple of my favourite things to do!

skiing/race skiing

painting

Netball.

drum kit

piano ( actually just try any instrument, try and work through the music families percussion, brass, woodwind or strings until you find an instrument you like it could be anything but it takes a lotttttt of time)

Astrophysics ( you could try something academic )

underage driving ( its not illegal and there are a surprising amount of places that do it )

hope you fond something good to do!

madison x

-YeetMyBoy- / Nov 02 2019 23.52

Thank You for that! I definetly might try underage driving XD. And ima try pick up painting/Art again!. But y€!

, Thx for the ideas!.

10. Scientist
    -YeetMyBoy- / Nov 02 2019 23.52

Thank You for that! I definetly might try underage driving XD. And ima try pick up painting/Art again!. But y€!

, Thx for the ideas!.

Ecreasion / Nov 13 2019 9.07

welcome x

if you start the underage driving tell me how it goes!

11. Reaching out
    Childline-Host / Nov 14 2019 15.40

Hi -Yeetmyboy-

This has turned into a great thread with some amazing ideas on new hobbies to try - sometimes it can be really hard to know what might be interesting to try so hopefully this has given you some ideas.

It would be great to hear what you try and how you find it - it may also give other people confidence to try something new if they are feeling a similar way to you

Thanks to everyone who has given ideas so far - if anyone has any more ideas it would be great to hear them!

Take care

Mel-host

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything