Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    rocky2294 / Sep 22 2019 16.31

You can rant to childline about everything. AND YOU CAN TELL THEM THE GOOD THINGS AS WELL. they listen, because evn if some people don't care, they do. i love claire and frankie. they always are quick to respond. i also thank the team who called an ambulance when i fealt rubbish. they are lovely humans. they take time for us.

Having said the good things. i do get annoyed about chat waiting times. i have done harmful things, which could have been prevented had the chats happened

2. Scientist
    FutureDoctor2021 / Sep 25 2019 3.47

thanks to childline im doing okay

3. Reaching out
    rocky2294 / Sep 22 2019 16.31

You can rant to childline about everything. AND YOU CAN TELL THEM THE GOOD THINGS AS WELL. they listen, because evn if some people don't care, they do. i love claire and frankie. they always are quick to respond. i also thank the team who called an ambulance when i fealt rubbish. they are lovely humans. they take time for us.

Having said the good things. i do get annoyed about chat waiting times. i have done harmful things, which could have been prevented had the chats happened

Jas-Host / Sep 26 2019 17.00

Hi rocky2294,

You can absolutely talk to Childline about anything at all! We're really glad that you feel listened to and it's so true - we all always care.

We know that waiting for a chat can be really difficult to do. It's really hard to know what the wait times might be as lots of young people can all want to talk and about different things. Are there some things that you think might help to look at, to read or to have on the site while you wait?

Does anyone else have their own things that help while waiting?

Take care,

Jas-Host

4. Reaching out
    FutureDoctor2021 / Sep 25 2019 3.47

thanks to childline im doing okay

Jas-Host / Sep 26 2019 17.01

Hi Glitterowlie-Windstorm,

This is amazing to hear - thank you for sharing with all of us here.

Take care,

Jas-Host

5. Childline Avatar
    Jas-Host / Sep 26 2019 17.00

Hi rocky2294,

You can absolutely talk to Childline about anything at all! We're really glad that you feel listened to and it's so true - we all always care.

We know that waiting for a chat can be really difficult to do. It's really hard to know what the wait times might be as lots of young people can all want to talk and about different things. Are there some things that you think might help to look at, to read or to have on the site while you wait?

Does anyone else have their own things that help while waiting?

Take care,

Jas-Host

rocky2294 / Sep 26 2019 18.32

If there was some chat that people could talk on while waiting, between young people, who are feeling anxious.

Thanks for asking

6. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Oct 04 2019 16.05

Hi rocky2294,

Thanks for answering! We always love to hear your ideas and then to look at how they might work while keeping you all safe, so thanks for this.

Take care,

Jas-Host

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything