Struggling with weight

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    imalwayshappy04 / Sep 27 2019 22.47

I feel too skinny and it has been hard but one of my best mates told me if you care about what people think you’re not living has anyone else felt this way and how did u cope with it and any tips on coping with it

2. Dreamer
    Abeauty / Sep 29 2019 18.12

ik that feeling too skinny can be hard bc these days ppl expect u to be slim thick or hav an hourglass figure.

also when u said ur best mate told u ‘if u care abt what ppl think ur not living’ lets be honest we all care what ppl think and i hope u dont feel bad abt what ur best mate said xx

if feeling too skinny makes u feel less confident, remember that there are ppl out there who wish to be skinny like u bc they get bullied by jealous ppl of their figure or maybe bc they got bullied for being ‘fat.’ Im not joking but before i rly wanted to be proper skinny bc u can eat as much as u want n u still wont look fatter.

not sure if ur a boy or girl but look up at celebs who have a similar body as you, see how they feel confident xx Ppl like ariana grande for example.

ty for reading n hope this helped xx

A

3. Childline Avatar
    Abeauty / Sep 29 2019 18.12

ik that feeling too skinny can be hard bc these days ppl expect u to be slim thick or hav an hourglass figure.

also when u said ur best mate told u ‘if u care abt what ppl think ur not living’ lets be honest we all care what ppl think and i hope u dont feel bad abt what ur best mate said xx

if feeling too skinny makes u feel less confident, remember that there are ppl out there who wish to be skinny like u bc they get bullied by jealous ppl of their figure or maybe bc they got bullied for being ‘fat.’ Im not joking but before i rly wanted to be proper skinny bc u can eat as much as u want n u still wont look fatter.

not sure if ur a boy or girl but look up at celebs who have a similar body as you, see how they feel confident xx Ppl like ariana grande for example.

ty for reading n hope this helped xx

A

imalwayshappy04 / Sep 29 2019 21.28

Thank you I really appreciate it love ya xx

4. Reaching out
    imalwayshappy04 / Sep 27 2019 22.47

I feel too skinny and it has been hard but one of my best mates told me if you care about what people think you’re not living has anyone else felt this way and how did u cope with it and any tips on coping with it

TheOverSizedLemon / Oct 12 2019 21.31

i am skinny myself and people always pick on me about it, asking me if i am an anorexic... its annoying but the best way i cope with it is to just try and explain that everyone is different. apart from that, i would try and embrace it, just try and love yourself. hope this makes you feel better :-)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything