mental health issues... bulimia/self harm/suicidal thoughts

Show
  1. Top dog
    Fiercefabm / Sep 30 2019 19.45

hi, all

i've been self harming for nearly a year now, suffering from depression and having suicidal thoughts. recently i think ive been developing bulimia

when i started self harming i got signed up for quite a lot of support groups, ik it probably sounds like im a fucking needy kid that is getting lots of help already but it doesn't always help!! if anyone has any advice with coping with suicidal thoughts im open! or even coping with bulimia that would be helpful!

i don't mind what reply i get wether its 1 or 2 but i would really appreciate something.

bye for now xx

2. Spiralling
    Heffa-lump / Oct 04 2019 21.13

a few years ago i dealt with depression snd suicidal thoughts too. what helped me was not trying restrict the thoughts i experienced, but rather go ahout them a different way. challenge yourself and say, why wouldnt that work. who would stop me from doing that? but doing that it helped me realize that do much stuff is in place to keep you alive that you know you can't give it up. also think about your loved ones. its a classic but it always helps. xx

3. Top dog
    Heffa-lump / Oct 04 2019 21.13

a few years ago i dealt with depression snd suicidal thoughts too. what helped me was not trying restrict the thoughts i experienced, but rather go ahout them a different way. challenge yourself and say, why wouldnt that work. who would stop me from doing that? but doing that it helped me realize that do much stuff is in place to keep you alive that you know you can't give it up. also think about your loved ones. its a classic but it always helps. xx

Fiercefabm / Oct 13 2019 14.58

Thx i'll try it. x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything