Recovering and confused

Show
  1. Nose dive
    happymusic2 / Oct 02 2019 20.04

hi im in recovery for an eating disorder and i dont feel like i know what a normal amount of food to eat in a day is and what my body actually needs?

have you struggled or overcome this? id love to know or just to talk to someone who feels the same

i find my brain seems to work in extremes and i dont understand how “normal eating” works anymore

thank you xx

2. Headphones
    happymusic2 / Oct 02 2019 20.04

hi im in recovery for an eating disorder and i dont feel like i know what a normal amount of food to eat in a day is and what my body actually needs?

have you struggled or overcome this? id love to know or just to talk to someone who feels the same

i find my brain seems to work in extremes and i dont understand how “normal eating” works anymore

thank you xx

CitrineRose / Oct 02 2019 20.16

Im having the same issue :/ you just have to listen to your body’s hunger and fullness cues and accept that you will not always follow them personally. Set point theory or something

3. Nose dive
    CitrineRose / Oct 02 2019 20.16

Im having the same issue :/ you just have to listen to your body’s hunger and fullness cues and accept that you will not always follow them personally. Set point theory or something

happymusic2 / Oct 03 2019 12.56

thank you for your reply. i find im battling with my mind telling me that the huger is just in my head

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything