Things are improving... 😃

Show
  1. Fixer
    Bacon55 / Oct 04 2019 22.28

Hello there! I just thought I'd talk about my experience with changing schools and the difference it has made. At the start of this school year I joined secondary school, and I am enjoying it a lot more than primary! I used to have unexplainable anxieties about school, and I would cry most days, which thankfully improved a bit . But since I started at a new school, I feel like everything is even better! I guess I do still have my days, but I feel happy most of time now .

Bacon

P.S. Feel free to share your own experiences!

2. Heart
    ApplePlum / Oct 10 2019 22.43

I'm so happy for you! I'm in yr 8, are you in yr 7? If you're still having some bad days, it's normal and everyone does. It definetily gets better through the years

-ApplePlum

xxx

3. Reaching out
    Bacon55 / Oct 04 2019 22.28

Hello there! I just thought I'd talk about my experience with changing schools and the difference it has made. At the start of this school year I joined secondary school, and I am enjoying it a lot more than primary! I used to have unexplainable anxieties about school, and I would cry most days, which thankfully improved a bit . But since I started at a new school, I feel like everything is even better! I guess I do still have my days, but I feel happy most of time now .

Bacon

P.S. Feel free to share your own experiences!

Jas-Host / Oct 11 2019 16.36

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing this with the others as it's not only amazing to hear about the difference it's made for you but it can really help others to think that things can change for them too! And it's a really important point to incude that you do still have your days. That's always ok and really normal and talking about that part of it is a massive help as well!

We'd love to hear other experiences too!

Take care,

Jas-Host

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything