Amounts

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Eating problems

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    expecto-a-breakdown-on / Oct 06 2019 13.32

I just want to start of by saying I do not have an eating disorder! (Also for back story I’m in a mental hospital for bpd) My eating has always been up and down. But lately the down has been worse. I’ve been skipping days of eating and when I do eat, on the days I’m not fasting, it’s very minimal, like a fruit bar of piece of toast. I know it’s not normal but I just want to be smaller and skinnier but I don’t have an ed. But this time the side effects have been very bad. I’ve passed out a couple times where the alarm had to be pulled. My hair has been coming out more than usual. And my eyes are black and staff keep asking if I’m okay because I look ill. I’m not that skinny. We got weighed today and I got annoyed as it was more than I thought but now my brain is just pushing for less and less. Do you know if there re any more common side affects??

2. Childline Avatar
    expecto-a-breakdown-on / Oct 06 2019 13.32

I just want to start of by saying I do not have an eating disorder! (Also for back story I’m in a mental hospital for bpd) My eating has always been up and down. But lately the down has been worse. I’ve been skipping days of eating and when I do eat, on the days I’m not fasting, it’s very minimal, like a fruit bar of piece of toast. I know it’s not normal but I just want to be smaller and skinnier but I don’t have an ed. But this time the side effects have been very bad. I’ve passed out a couple times where the alarm had to be pulled. My hair has been coming out more than usual. And my eyes are black and staff keep asking if I’m okay because I look ill. I’m not that skinny. We got weighed today and I got annoyed as it was more than I thought but now my brain is just pushing for less and less. Do you know if there re any more common side affects??

rocky2294 / Nov 03 2019 16.12

i have no clue about bpd...however i hope things change and it gets better for you x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything