Step uncle

Show
  1. Prisoner
    Lilypup2004 / Oct 07 2019 1.11

a couple years back, wanna say 3 but i cant remember exactly when ( i’ve tried so hard to forget i’ve forgotten some parts) i had to stay around my stepdads parents (nice people, love them to bits). there youngest son lets call him ‘O‘. he‘s 25+ autistic man ( im also autisic )lives at home with them . after my granparents went to bed me and ‘O’ were waching one of my fave movies in his room. Iv’e got a birthmark on my lower back / butt, when i was little and we had to get chage in class for swimming ( this was intill age 9 and at this point im 11ish) people would find it intrestig , idk why. so i‘m laying on the front at the foot of the bed, ‘O’ tuches were my birth mark is and helds his hand there. once again little kids when i was younger would piont at it and i had to have docters poke it on it a few times to make sure it wasn’t killing me or sonthing, so i dint think much of it for a few seconds bit then i started to not like it. after a few minites he pulled the waist band of my pants. i slaped his hand and told him no. i lay there with his hand on my butt for a cuple minites before saying i was tierd and going back to my room.

the was a couple more insdinces a bot like that but ive pushed them so far down trying to froget them they are a bit foggy.

i aviod ‘o’ at all costs a few times he has tryed to get me to kiss him and i never do.

for years i’ve made excuses for him, im being extream and its his autism and is my fault. if i tell any one it will tear my famaily apart (i love them all but ‘o’) or they will call me a lier or drama queen and they will all hate me. i have nightmares about it some times,

i can no longer wach that movie or see my mark and i cry thinking about it i have to scrub my hands raw before i feel better .i cant keep living with the truth

2. Childline Avatar
    44legs / Oct 15 2019 21.25

I think that you should tell your family, it may be tough and they may not believe you, but thats okay, just keep going until you find someone who does believe you. If 'O' tries to do anything again stand up to him because what he did id NOT okay

3. Prisoner
    Lilypup2004 / Oct 20 2019 20.43

thank you 44legs. its not only that they won‘t believe me but they will take his side and say i‘m being dramatic or make up excuses for him. also i rhink it will ruin my nana and their inportent to me

4. Childline Avatar
    Lilypup2004 / Oct 07 2019 1.11

a couple years back, wanna say 3 but i cant remember exactly when ( i’ve tried so hard to forget i’ve forgotten some parts) i had to stay around my stepdads parents (nice people, love them to bits). there youngest son lets call him ‘O‘. he‘s 25+ autistic man ( im also autisic )lives at home with them . after my granparents went to bed me and ‘O’ were waching one of my fave movies in his room. Iv’e got a birthmark on my lower back / butt, when i was little and we had to get chage in class for swimming ( this was intill age 9 and at this point im 11ish) people would find it intrestig , idk why. so i‘m laying on the front at the foot of the bed, ‘O’ tuches were my birth mark is and helds his hand there. once again little kids when i was younger would piont at it and i had to have docters poke it on it a few times to make sure it wasn’t killing me or sonthing, so i dint think much of it for a few seconds bit then i started to not like it. after a few minites he pulled the waist band of my pants. i slaped his hand and told him no. i lay there with his hand on my butt for a cuple minites before saying i was tierd and going back to my room.

the was a couple more insdinces a bot like that but ive pushed them so far down trying to froget them they are a bit foggy.

i aviod ‘o’ at all costs a few times he has tryed to get me to kiss him and i never do.

for years i’ve made excuses for him, im being extream and its his autism and is my fault. if i tell any one it will tear my famaily apart (i love them all but ‘o’) or they will call me a lier or drama queen and they will all hate me. i have nightmares about it some times,

i can no longer wach that movie or see my mark and i cry thinking about it i have to scrub my hands raw before i feel better .i cant keep living with the truth

Junior923 / Oct 20 2019 22.07

You should always tell a close family member about this, maybe warn the police aswell because it is sexual assault. i do understand that you might now want to tell them though because you love him. birth marks are meant to be special in there own way, everyone else it Just jealous of yours 😂you should feel confident about it, there is nothing wrong with birth marks. you should also do something fun that takes your mind of everything like watch tv or anything else you like doing. im sure you'll be ok and get through this you seem like a strong girl! :)

5. Prisoner
    Lilypup2004 / Oct 31 2019 23.35

update : i‘m considring getting my birthmark removed but im thinking im doing it for the wrong reasons tho. i hate to see it buf at the same tame it has slways been aprt of me and i shouldnt let him take that way from me. im not sure if i should go do it or not .

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything