Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    imcalmandok13 / Oct 08 2019 18.35

Hi all I wanted to create a creative space for everyone who loves to be creative with art. This page is to share artwork and artwork ideas also to express your feelings about mainly anxiety and how you cope with it, if your struggling with it and you love to express yourself through art this is the page for you. I have struggled with anxiety for the past 2 and a half years and I have found that art has helped me to cope with it and I hope this page will help you to😊😊😊😊

2. Flying
    iloverabbits4398 / Oct 28 2019 21.41

hey, i saw that u had 0 replies and i thought it was wrong so i thought I'd reply, i rlly like art too but i CAN'T draw online, I'm just terrible at it

3. Outcast
    whenmycarhadsound / Oct 30 2019 8.27

I did this a few weeks ago :) it's not really about anxiety as such but finding out I was gay really helped alleviate a lot of anxiety that I had. I still get anxiety, just not as much now and as soon as I figured it out I drew this straight away

4. Flying
    whenmycarhadsound / Oct 30 2019 8.27

I did this a few weeks ago :) it's not really about anxiety as such but finding out I was gay really helped alleviate a lot of anxiety that I had. I still get anxiety, just not as much now and as soon as I figured it out I drew this straight away

iloverabbits4398 / Oct 30 2019 10.38

woah..... THATS SO COOL!!!!

5. Bursting
    Rose-2 / Oct 30 2019 17.19

yeah that is also a great idea imcalmandok13 you are so inspiring.

Whenmycarhadsound/ thats lovely that you are confident to share that. every idea of yours is inspirational πŸ₯°

lots of hugs Rose-2

xxxxx

6. Bursting
    Rose-2 / Oct 31 2019 17.37

do you like my pictures

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything