Botanique / Oct 10 2019 12.42

T- talking doesn't always help you stop

R- running away from the problems causing

A- anger.

U- understanding takes a skill that

M- may not be in everyone but don't forget youre

A- amazing!!!

Kawaii-Potato-07 / Oct 10 2019 18.17

This poem seems rather unique! I love it! ^^ — you seem to be very strong though, and you shall stay strong! ^^ — I know coping and talking sometimes doesn’t work out... but I promise you, you’re never alone, and you’ll definitely get better soon! You just need to take some time, step by step, and just figure out a way to just finally be set free. I promise you, you can do it! Even if it takes quite a while but.. if months or years pass by, once you feel better, it’s definitely worth it. And it can prove how strong you are!

P.S — a very inspirational poem too, I love it!

Hope you’ll feel better soon, stay strong and take care!

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

3. Prisoner
    Kawaii-Potato-07 / Oct 10 2019 18.17

This poem seems rather unique! I love it! ^^ — you seem to be very strong though, and you shall stay strong! ^^ — I know coping and talking sometimes doesn’t work out... but I promise you, you’re never alone, and you’ll definitely get better soon! You just need to take some time, step by step, and just figure out a way to just finally be set free. I promise you, you can do it! Even if it takes quite a while but.. if months or years pass by, once you feel better, it’s definitely worth it. And it can prove how strong you are!

P.S — a very inspirational poem too, I love it!

Hope you’ll feel better soon, stay strong and take care!

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

Botanique / Oct 10 2019 20.20

youre literally the nicest person ever omg thank you so much and im not strong but i know that everyone else is and the purpose of my poetry is to share some hope to others that they arent alone and they can get through things but i know its not how it will work with me but thats okay i wasnt meant to be helped by my own work

4. Prisoner
    Botanique / Oct 10 2019 20.20

youre literally the nicest person ever omg thank you so much and im not strong but i know that everyone else is and the purpose of my poetry is to share some hope to others that they arent alone and they can get through things but i know its not how it will work with me but thats okay i wasnt meant to be helped by my own work

Kawaii-Potato-07 / Oct 14 2019 17.54

It’s alright! I’m sorry I took a while to respond.. I was just really stressed and tired, and somewhat busy with homework. Again I’m really sorry >.< But you are strong! Don’t even doubt it, I know you can fight through it! ^^ And it’s nice that your trying to spread some hope and positivity, I really like that ^^ — BuT poetry is also therapy y’know? It can help you with thoughts and emotions, it can help you feel a bit more relieved. It’s a creative way to show emotion and deal with them ^^ — they can be inspiring, hApPY, saD, and a whole lot more! — just take care of yourself, stay strong and have a good day!

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

5. Prisoner
    Kawaii-Potato-07 / Oct 14 2019 17.54

It’s alright! I’m sorry I took a while to respond.. I was just really stressed and tired, and somewhat busy with homework. Again I’m really sorry >.< But you are strong! Don’t even doubt it, I know you can fight through it! ^^ And it’s nice that your trying to spread some hope and positivity, I really like that ^^ — BuT poetry is also therapy y’know? It can help you with thoughts and emotions, it can help you feel a bit more relieved. It’s a creative way to show emotion and deal with them ^^ — they can be inspiring, hApPY, saD, and a whole lot more! — just take care of yourself, stay strong and have a good day!

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

Botanique / Oct 14 2019 20.24

no no maria youre totally fine everyone has their own lives whatever that may consist of you dont need to apologise in the slightest im trying to look after myself you know but it just doesnt work out that way but ill be okay im sure who knows and if im not well sure i got what i deserve but anyway moving on youre right it can be a therapy and i wish more than anything that it could help me with my problems you know but sometimes it just doesnt but ive loved poetry from a young age so im gonna carry on writing it even if it does often make me feel somewhat worse.

6. Prisoner
    Botanique / Oct 14 2019 20.24

no no maria youre totally fine everyone has their own lives whatever that may consist of you dont need to apologise in the slightest im trying to look after myself you know but it just doesnt work out that way but ill be okay im sure who knows and if im not well sure i got what i deserve but anyway moving on youre right it can be a therapy and i wish more than anything that it could help me with my problems you know but sometimes it just doesnt but ive loved poetry from a young age so im gonna carry on writing it even if it does often make me feel somewhat worse.

Kawaii-Potato-07 / Oct 15 2019 18.15

It’s just that I feel like everyone deserves support as soon as possible, so I’m trying to reply as soon as I can. But often I’m so tired and busy with schoolwork... and I have a really short-temper or I’m just really sensitive, so I’m either angry, extremely sad or just overwhelmed... But thank you for understanding that, I’m glad to hear that your looking after yourself, keep it up! ^^ Just keep trying, I know it seems hard, but I know you can get through it eventually. If you don’t mind me asking, how does it make you feel worse? You don’t have to answer that question if you are not comfortable, I don’t want you pressure into telling. But it’s great you love poetry! Poetry helps a lot.. it can express emotions and thoughts, we can just scream our words out that’s just stuck in our heads, and it’s a creative way in telling us your emotion and thought! ^^ — unfortunately I’ve been too busy, and to unmotivated to continue doing everything I loved doing... drawing, writing etc... — BuT please continue your writing, I don’t want you to lose the things you loved doing as well. But I hope you’ll feel a lot better soon. Stay strong and take care!

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

7. Prisoner
    Kawaii-Potato-07 / Oct 15 2019 18.15

It’s just that I feel like everyone deserves support as soon as possible, so I’m trying to reply as soon as I can. But often I’m so tired and busy with schoolwork... and I have a really short-temper or I’m just really sensitive, so I’m either angry, extremely sad or just overwhelmed... But thank you for understanding that, I’m glad to hear that your looking after yourself, keep it up! ^^ Just keep trying, I know it seems hard, but I know you can get through it eventually. If you don’t mind me asking, how does it make you feel worse? You don’t have to answer that question if you are not comfortable, I don’t want you pressure into telling. But it’s great you love poetry! Poetry helps a lot.. it can express emotions and thoughts, we can just scream our words out that’s just stuck in our heads, and it’s a creative way in telling us your emotion and thought! ^^ — unfortunately I’ve been too busy, and to unmotivated to continue doing everything I loved doing... drawing, writing etc... — BuT please continue your writing, I don’t want you to lose the things you loved doing as well. But I hope you’ll feel a lot better soon. Stay strong and take care!

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

Botanique / Oct 15 2019 18.26

i am losing the will to do the things i love too because they are making me worse as with how i feel i am using that to express how i feel but at the same time with doing that it means that i am writing how i feel or drawing for that matter too and it ends up with me seeing it and hurting more cause it is exactly how i feel and no one will understand that but also because im scared someone will see and ill get in trouble

im losing hope on caring for myself and unfortunately i cant carry on much longer but im meant to get help tomorrow so hopefully it will help i mean i have a lot of stuff to hand in to hopefully explain it but at the same time i dont really know if it will be of any benefit but thank you for caring so much maria you really are such a good human being i cant believe the amount you do for me its unreal.

8. Prisoner
    Botanique / Oct 15 2019 18.26

i am losing the will to do the things i love too because they are making me worse as with how i feel i am using that to express how i feel but at the same time with doing that it means that i am writing how i feel or drawing for that matter too and it ends up with me seeing it and hurting more cause it is exactly how i feel and no one will understand that but also because im scared someone will see and ill get in trouble

im losing hope on caring for myself and unfortunately i cant carry on much longer but im meant to get help tomorrow so hopefully it will help i mean i have a lot of stuff to hand in to hopefully explain it but at the same time i dont really know if it will be of any benefit but thank you for caring so much maria you really are such a good human being i cant believe the amount you do for me its unreal.

Kawaii-Potato-07 / Oct 16 2019 5.29

Perhaps you could try to write something positive? I don’t want you to feel worse, perhaps something inspiring or motivational or something. Don’t get me wrong, you can still express your thought and emotions, but I don’t want you to get hurt. And don’t be scared! I know it’s pretty hard not to, it seems like your a bit anxious about getting trouble. Don’t mind me asking but in trouble for what? You make awesome poems, and you expressed your emotions. Nothing wrong with that! ^^ — as long as it isn’t breaking the house rules, but you won’t get in trouble. Please don’t lose hope though.. we care about you. I know it’s really tough but try. But it’s good your going to get some help tomorrow. I hope it’ll go well! Don’t mind me though, let me just — Gives you a virtual hug , I’m sorry if you don’t like hugs ;w; I’m not gonna lie though, we’re both pretty similar... I just went off topic I’m sorry TwT — I hope your doing alright, stay strong and take care!

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

9. Prisoner
    Kawaii-Potato-07 / Oct 16 2019 5.29

Perhaps you could try to write something positive? I don’t want you to feel worse, perhaps something inspiring or motivational or something. Don’t get me wrong, you can still express your thought and emotions, but I don’t want you to get hurt. And don’t be scared! I know it’s pretty hard not to, it seems like your a bit anxious about getting trouble. Don’t mind me asking but in trouble for what? You make awesome poems, and you expressed your emotions. Nothing wrong with that! ^^ — as long as it isn’t breaking the house rules, but you won’t get in trouble. Please don’t lose hope though.. we care about you. I know it’s really tough but try. But it’s good your going to get some help tomorrow. I hope it’ll go well! Don’t mind me though, let me just — Gives you a virtual hug , I’m sorry if you don’t like hugs ;w; I’m not gonna lie though, we’re both pretty similar... I just went off topic I’m sorry TwT — I hope your doing alright, stay strong and take care!

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

Botanique / Oct 16 2019 14.40

it didnt help today woth the help i recieved i couldnt cope and so couldnt really talk but anyway and i do love a good hug so its greatly appreciated hugs back in return i dont really like to focus on me that much and i feel bad cause i cant really support you at the same time but i want you to know im here for you as you are for me and i might get in trouble for my feelings which happens a lot so i am anxious about it im forever looking over my shoulder i guess you could say and as for positive poetry i cant really do that cause i can only write what i know

10. Prisoner
    Botanique / Oct 16 2019 14.40

it didnt help today woth the help i recieved i couldnt cope and so couldnt really talk but anyway and i do love a good hug so its greatly appreciated hugs back in return i dont really like to focus on me that much and i feel bad cause i cant really support you at the same time but i want you to know im here for you as you are for me and i might get in trouble for my feelings which happens a lot so i am anxious about it im forever looking over my shoulder i guess you could say and as for positive poetry i cant really do that cause i can only write what i know

Kawaii-Potato-07 / Oct 16 2019 17.24

I’m so sorry it didn’t help! Well.. I’ll always be here for you! ^^ — I hope do help anyways— But either way, I just want you to know that your not alone, and that you have someone to support and advice you! ^^ — I’m not the best with advice but I’ll give it a try, but I’ll support you! — it’s understandable if you don’t like focusing on yourself, you should take care of yourself though. Just take some time on it, you’ll get there eventually. But don’t feel bad! I mean my mind is kinda corrupted or whatever, it’s a little... uhh, not so great — but don’t worry about it, I’m trying to seek more support. But I am very glad that you are here for me! ^^ — we can be here for each other OwO, I hope you don’t mind me asking but why would you get in trouble with your feelings..? You don’t have to answer that if you don’t feel comfortable saying it. It’s okay if you can’t write positive poetry, for me it’s hard as well considering I’m negative 24/7 and like school is making me TOO busy. But one day we’ll both get through it all, right..? Stay strong and take care!

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

11. Prisoner
    Botanique / Oct 16 2019 18.15

yay friends im glad you are here maria honestly you are such a great help because even though it may not be helping in how i feel or in terms of the situation im in but it helps to just have you care you know and thats more than what other people in m life are doing. its okay to have a corrupt mind i know exactly how that feels and seeking more support is such a brave step to be taking im really proud of you and you should be too and i know you say not to worry about it but thats one thing i just cant do so unfortunately i shall worry but ill have faith that you are going to be okay and i will get in trouble with my feelings because im not allowed to feel anything other than happy and im negative 24/7 too so dont worry about it your not on your own i promise

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything