Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    chelsj456 / Oct 11 2019 5.30

I was raped in August then again in November, when the first one happened i didnt know how to react, i turned to drinking instantly, i was partying constantly, i felt no emotion, then the cade was dropped... i can never express the anger and hurt by this. The second one was sent to prison a few months ago. His family started spreading lies, but i had to remain silent. I've been in reprogramming therapy for over 2 years now and im still not better, i dont think i ever will be again, they ruined my life and took a part of me i'll never have back. But i've realised i'm still allowing them to control my life and how i feel, but not anymore. They took way too much from me. Yes somedas i still scream, cry, get angry, feel drained but i'm surviving, i'm still here... please if this has happened to anyone tell someone!! and get support.

2. Childline Avatar

I was raped in August then again in November, when the first one happened i didnt know how to react, i turned to drinking instantly, i was partying constantly, i felt no emotion, then the cade was dropped... i can never express the anger and hurt by this. The second one was sent to prison a few months ago. His family started spreading lies, but i had to remain silent. I've been in reprogramming therapy for over 2 years now and im still not better, i dont think i ever will be again, they ruined my life and took a part of me i'll never have back. But i've realised i'm still allowing them to control my life and how i feel, but not anymore. They took way too much from me. Yes somedas i still scream, cry, get angry, feel drained but i'm surviving, i'm still here... please if this has happened to anyone tell someone!! and get support.

Monty- / Oct 15 2019 22.46

Hey,

I applaud you for your courage and i know i dont know you but im really proud that youve been able to get through this and youre dealing with it so well.

I can't imagine how youre able to be so brave when youve had such a raw deal.

You're amazing! Stay strong love!

-Monty Xx

3. Childline Avatar

rocky2294 / Oct 28 2019 17.22

I told someone...i just got told that i was lying, just because i had sex with consent a year before :(

4. Childline Avatar
    rocky2294 / Oct 28 2019 17.22

I told someone...i just got told that i was lying, just because i had sex with consent a year before :(

Monty- / Oct 28 2019 18.01

Thats so wrong, I'm sorry that happened. I think a lot of people for some reason believe that its only bad when you were a virgin before the assault.

But please know that whoever told you that is wrong, just because you have had sex before it doesnt mean that you can't be assaulted, if you don't give consent then it is NOT your fault xx

No one should go through that. I hope you're ok.

-Monty Xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything