Show
  1. Prisoner
    Botanique / Oct 14 2019 12.16

this poem is a poem of time time to which you cant regain time to which you thought you once had

time is a devil hell take away your days

time is an angel it last while you play

time is a heart break that comes on your darkest days

time is a healer that give you the people to stay

time is a keeper it keeps the time of day

time is a stealer and makes the nights you lay

time is a whisperer it tells you all your lies

time is a conquerer to wipe away the tears

time isn't a person but what it will say is that your time is precious so hold it while its there and don't let it slip away.

2. Prisoner
    Botanique / Oct 14 2019 12.16

this poem is a poem of time time to which you cant regain time to which you thought you once had

time is a devil hell take away your days

time is an angel it last while you play

time is a heart break that comes on your darkest days

time is a healer that give you the people to stay

time is a keeper it keeps the time of day

time is a stealer and makes the nights you lay

time is a whisperer it tells you all your lies

time is a conquerer to wipe away the tears

time isn't a person but what it will say is that your time is precious so hold it while its there and don't let it slip away.

Kawaii-Potato-07 / Oct 14 2019 17.50

This poem is amazing! I love it! And oh boy, I never thought of time like that. It seems really cool OwO — for me, time is my misery.... but let’s not talk about that — anyways your poem is amazing I and I love it very much!! AAA Words can’t describe how Epic this is! Hope you’re doing alright, have a good day! Stay strong and take care,

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

3. Prisoner
    Kawaii-Potato-07 / Oct 14 2019 17.50

This poem is amazing! I love it! And oh boy, I never thought of time like that. It seems really cool OwO — for me, time is my misery.... but let’s not talk about that — anyways your poem is amazing I and I love it very much!! AAA Words can’t describe how Epic this is! Hope you’re doing alright, have a good day! Stay strong and take care,

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

Botanique / Oct 14 2019 20.19

awww no maria you can talk about it if you want to i promise its okay but only if you want to and time is a misery indeed for many of us. as for your lovely lovely words i really appreciate it i just dont see what you see i guess and thats okay i mean to me its just another rubbish piece of work i created when feeling at a real low but anyway thank you so so much

4. Reaching out
    Childline-Host / Oct 16 2019 20.29

Hi Botanique

Thank you for sharing your poem about time - its great to think about time from different perspectives

You mentioned you were feeling really low when you wrote this - sometimes painful feelings can help us to channel our creative side. It seems like you can be really hard on yourself about your talents, but your poem will likely reach out to lots of people who might also be struggling too.

If you feel able to share anymore of your work, we would all love to read it.

Take care

Mel-Host

5. Prisoner
    Childline-Host / Oct 16 2019 20.29

Hi Botanique

Thank you for sharing your poem about time - its great to think about time from different perspectives

You mentioned you were feeling really low when you wrote this - sometimes painful feelings can help us to channel our creative side. It seems like you can be really hard on yourself about your talents, but your poem will likely reach out to lots of people who might also be struggling too.

If you feel able to share anymore of your work, we would all love to read it.

Take care

Mel-Host

Botanique / Oct 17 2019 6.09

thanks Mel and im often told i am hard on myself but i just dont see that however with that being said different people like different things and so if it helps someone in some way well then i did my purpose to a good enough standard and my goal is to use more of my poetry now i dont ever really like to share my poems but i think its about time to

6. Reaching out
    Botanique / Oct 17 2019 6.09

thanks Mel and im often told i am hard on myself but i just dont see that however with that being said different people like different things and so if it helps someone in some way well then i did my purpose to a good enough standard and my goal is to use more of my poetry now i dont ever really like to share my poems but i think its about time to

Childline-Host / Oct 21 2019 12.30

Hi Botanique

You are so right that different people like different things, so we would love to see more of your poems if you would like to share them - this is always up to you but this is a friendly space to share your poems and many people will read them.

Please remember you can also talk about your feelings about anything in the poems on our other boards, this may also help to build your confidence and share more

We look forward to reading more of your work.

Take care

Mel-host

7. Scientist
    CoconutChoc / Oct 24 2019 22.47

Wow this is really good! I love this poem.

8. Prisoner
    CoconutChoc / Oct 24 2019 22.47

Wow this is really good! I love this poem.

Botanique / Oct 27 2019 14.54

thank you so so much im glad you liked it

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything