Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Blakstars101 / Oct 14 2019 19.23

im 18 and want to have sex im not scared and i want to but im very selfconcious about my body also i want to but i keep wanting to chicken out when i think about it .

i dont know how to help myself anyone with experience please help or any ideas to not be so worried

2. Prisoner
    Orangepanda05 / Oct 14 2019 20.25

Don’t feel like because you are 18 means you have to start having sex.

If you want to have sex make sure you condoms and try talking to your boyfriend or girlfriend before hand so you both know where the boundries lie.

Hope this helps

Kate

3. Childline Avatar
    Blakstars101 / Oct 14 2019 19.23

im 18 and want to have sex im not scared and i want to but im very selfconcious about my body also i want to but i keep wanting to chicken out when i think about it .

i dont know how to help myself anyone with experience please help or any ideas to not be so worried

Monty- / Oct 20 2019 22.54

Hi,

I know you say you're ready but to be honest it doesn't sound like you are, maybe you should think about whether you really do want to have sex before thinking about being self concious about your body.

Can i ask, are you dating/in a relationship with somebody at the moment who you are thinking of having sex with?

Because if you are then maybe you should talk to them about your insecurities, after sex is about being vulnerable with each other.

And if not then maybe you should try not to obsess over this or think about it too much until you do find someone youre ready to have sex with.

I hope this helps x

-Monty Xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything