I want to be thin

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Lovegirl12376890 / Oct 14 2019 19.44

Hi

OK I hate myself I can't look in a mirror without turning away I'm above my average weight for my age (11) I'm trying to get thinner but it isn't working at this point I'm willing to do anything To be thin anything I'm just tired of being fat yes I said it I'M FATplease please please help

-lovegirl

2. Mute
    Itz-Jess / Oct 18 2019 21.24

I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Don't worry, if you say your ugly well:

1. Your not, you are beautiful no matter what.

2. This is my opinion but your weight doesn't matter neither does your image.

What really makes you is your personality, trust me i'm 13 and i'm insecure about a lot of things but just remember, if anyone makes fun of you because of your image.

Then they are not worth your time, instead surround yourself with people who love you for you.

Remember, you are beautiful and nothing can change that.

-Jessica x

3. Childline Avatar

Hi

OK I hate myself I can't look in a mirror without turning away I'm above my average weight for my age (11) I'm trying to get thinner but it isn't working at this point I'm willing to do anything To be thin anything I'm just tired of being fat yes I said it I'M FATplease please please help

-lovegirl

Temporary53191901 / Oct 24 2019 20.58

hi, i have been feeling the same... but people come on all shapes and sizes! your 11 years old, you’ll just have puppy fat and as you get older and get taller you will loose it, im starting to loose mine but im still really insecure about it... don’t put yourself down fo much! everybody is different and everybody has different bodies... you only get one! embrace it xx

4. Childline Avatar
    Maxigirl2003 / Oct 27 2019 0.24

hi there i understand how you feel im over the average weight for my age too(15) but listen yeah people can be horrible and make fun of you but trust me it will get better people make fun of my weight and do you know what i do? i laugh and say “does it look like i care”.

BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE UNIQUE

YOU ARE AN AMAZING HUMAN

SIZE DOESNT MATTER

5. Superstar

Hi

-lovegirl

Splash-123 / Oct 29 2019 20.10

Hi, You should never be ashamed of your weight. Weight doesn’t change who you are. My advice is that if you are extremely concerned about your weight, do not take matters into your own hands immediately. Consult a doctor or a trusted adult and see if anything can be done. However, if this is not the case, remember that you should be happy with yourself : you deserve to feel beautiful :)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything