Could I get pregnant

Show
  1. Prisoner
    Lib24Molly / Oct 14 2019 21.55

Hey! Me and my boyf have been dating for ages now, and I’ve always been confident in my body and sex. I sort of see it as if your completely sure and if your being safe then it’s ok. And I was. Yesterday while me and my boyfriend were chilling and watching a movie he leaned over and kissed me and that led to us having sex. Which was my decision. I thought I was safe because I’m on the pill and have been for a couple of years until I realised today I’d forgotten to taken a couple of my tablets the past couple of days. I’ve been really stressed with school and home life. But I’m not sure if anything happened because it was my first time and it was somewhat painful so I did ask to stop halfway-and he was completely fine with that. And he never actually finished. But I know there can be some pre stuff so I was wondering can that cause pregnancy?

2. Heart
    SillyBill0101 / Oct 15 2019 16.47

Do you think your pregnant?

3. Prisoner

Lib24Molly / Oct 15 2019 19.15

I don’t think so I haven’t been feeling different at all.

4. Prisoner

Lib24Molly / Oct 15 2019 19.15

Why can it cause pregnancy

5. Childline Avatar
    Lib24Molly / Oct 14 2019 21.55

Hey! Me and my boyf have been dating for ages now, and I’ve always been confident in my body and sex. I sort of see it as if your completely sure and if your being safe then it’s ok. And I was. Yesterday while me and my boyfriend were chilling and watching a movie he leaned over and kissed me and that led to us having sex. Which was my decision. I thought I was safe because I’m on the pill and have been for a couple of years until I realised today I’d forgotten to taken a couple of my tablets the past couple of days. I’ve been really stressed with school and home life. But I’m not sure if anything happened because it was my first time and it was somewhat painful so I did ask to stop halfway-and he was completely fine with that. And he never actually finished. But I know there can be some pre stuff so I was wondering can that cause pregnancy?

insanehuman / Oct 16 2019 12.28

Hi,

A girl I know got pregnant from precum. I don‘t want this to scare you at all however it can happen. Have you tried to talk to one of the counsellors here? Also the best way to know is to see if your next period comes and go from there. I’m always here to talk to as well

6. Prisoner
    insanehuman / Oct 16 2019 12.28

Hi,

A girl I know got pregnant from precum. I don‘t want this to scare you at all however it can happen. Have you tried to talk to one of the counsellors here? Also the best way to know is to see if your next period comes and go from there. I’m always here to talk to as well

Lib24Molly / Oct 16 2019 18.40

Hey, thanks for replying my period is due on the 27th crossing my fingers 🤞

7. Childline Avatar
    Lib24Molly / Oct 16 2019 18.40

Hey, thanks for replying my period is due on the 27th crossing my fingers 🤞

insanehuman / Oct 17 2019 21.10

i hope everything goes the way you want to🙂

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything