Wrong date on profile I'm so confused!

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Monty- / Oct 14 2019 23.14

I was looking through my locker and i went on the 'edit your profile' part and for some reason it says 'month: January' and 'year: 2002. im so confused because it doesnt say date of birth so im not sure if its meant to be my date of birth but i cant think of anything else it could be and its really confusing me because that isnt my birthday and it means nothing else that i know of so please help anyone?????

2. Small
    Flick2468 / Oct 15 2019 19.58

Hi Monty

I just had a look at mine and the month and year are both my correct date of birth so i think you're right this is your date of birth but i agree it's confusing because it doesnt actually say that

also I don't remember giving that information but guessing i must have when i created my account?

Flick

3. Childline Avatar
    Flick2468 / Oct 15 2019 19.58

Hi Monty

I just had a look at mine and the month and year are both my correct date of birth so i think you're right this is your date of birth but i agree it's confusing because it doesnt actually say that

also I don't remember giving that information but guessing i must have when i created my account?

Flick

Monty- / Oct 15 2019 21.37

Thanks that does help x i must have put the wrong date in when i started ill put it right.

Honestly really confused me 😂

Thanks so much for replying

-Monty Xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything