New interests/hobbies please

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary17785718 / Oct 15 2019 2.28

I'm an 18 year old girl with chronic depression. I've looked lost all of my interests, my job and my friends so during the day im really bored. every day i spend in my room alone scrolling through my phone. does anyone have any suggestions of new hobbies to make the day pass by quicker

thanks 😊

2. Scientist

I'm an 18 year old girl with chronic depression. I've looked lost all of my interests, my job and my friends so during the day im really bored. every day i spend in my room alone scrolling through my phone. does anyone have any suggestions of new hobbies to make the day pass by quicker

thanks 😊

Ecreasion / Oct 15 2019 17.16

ok so ill give you my top 5!

1. pick up an instrument (even if its the triangle)

2. try playing an unusual sport (my personal favourites are race skiing and roller skating)

3. origami (it takes lots of time and effort but is welllll worth the end result)

4. Baking (im an awful baker but i still find it fun!)

5. find a kind of thing you like today, browse through until you find something. It may be conspiracy theories or it may be forensic science! ( my favourite thing to do is watch videos about astrophysics, would highly recommend, i know it sounds geeky but its amazing😝)

hope this gives you a few things to do !!

Madison x

3. Childline Avatar

thanks 😊

pizzaaaforjo / Oct 25 2019 17.25

Photography would be something cool, it'll help you go out and look for things you think look nice.

4. Childline Avatar
    Catsforeverandeverandever / Oct 25 2019 23.49

maybe try going out? Possibly joining a gym where you can meet people, I find trampoline parks really fun or maybe you could go swimming. I knowmof a scuba diving club which is really fun or there is diving or even synchronised swimming!! If you wanna laughyou could watch a stand up comedian at your local pub or possibly visit your comunity center for ideas?!

let me know how you get on!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything