Sexual assulted I can't cope

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Chloe097 / Oct 15 2019 19.20

I was sexually abused and groomed on the 1st September by a paramedic at his flat, I didn't tell anyone till the 21st September as i thought i was going to get in trouble. I didn't know what to do or to talk to so i spoke to ChildLine they passed my details onto the Police an spoke to my mum. I had to do a videowed interbiew with the Police my mum wasnt allowed in with me which was scary. He arranged for me to meet him as he wanted to show me his new flat I told him I couldn't visit him as I was busy and I only came back of my holiday the same day. He started getting angry with me and didn't believe me. He didn't want to arrange it to a different day. It was later on that night he picked me up, I had to lie to my parents saying I was off out with one of my mates as he didn't want anyone else knowing I was going to visit him. He took me to his flat showed me around and then he had me at his wall and sexually abused me. It affects me everyday and I also have to attend court I'm not sure when. I'm frightened when I'm out in the streets or in my house when someone knocks on the door I get scared. I have Flash backs and I just cant cope. I struggle in lessons and think about what happened. I get in trouble for not paying attention. I'm in year 11 starting my exams in May. My schools aware of what's happened and my head of year said I can talk to him when ever I need to talk. But I don't want to feel like I'm bothering him. I have my first counselling session next week but should I still speak to my learning manager how I'm feeling as I can't concentrate in lessons and I'm just upset everyday and just can't cope I blame myself and I don't feel like anyone will understand. Anyone got any advice what I could do

Chloe

2. Childline Avatar

I was sexually abused and groomed on the 1st September by a paramedic at his flat, I didn't tell anyone till the 21st September as i thought i was going to get in trouble. I didn't know what to do or to talk to so i spoke to ChildLine they passed my details onto the Police an spoke to my mum. I had to do a videowed interbiew with the Police my mum wasnt allowed in with me which was scary. He arranged for me to meet him as he wanted to show me his new flat I told him I couldn't visit him as I was busy and I only came back of my holiday the same day. He started getting angry with me and didn't believe me. He didn't want to arrange it to a different day. It was later on that night he picked me up, I had to lie to my parents saying I was off out with one of my mates as he didn't want anyone else knowing I was going to visit him. He took me to his flat showed me around and then he had me at his wall and sexually abused me. It affects me everyday and I also have to attend court I'm not sure when. I'm frightened when I'm out in the streets or in my house when someone knocks on the door I get scared. I have Flash backs and I just cant cope. I struggle in lessons and think about what happened. I get in trouble for not paying attention. I'm in year 11 starting my exams in May. My schools aware of what's happened and my head of year said I can talk to him when ever I need to talk. But I don't want to feel like I'm bothering him. I have my first counselling session next week but should I still speak to my learning manager how I'm feeling as I can't concentrate in lessons and I'm just upset everyday and just can't cope I blame myself and I don't feel like anyone will understand. Anyone got any advice what I could do

Chloe

Monty- / Oct 15 2019 22.57

Hey,

Listen i know you'll have heard this a lot but none of this is your fault. you are completely innocent in this.

Maybe no one will completely understand because everyone deals with these things differently but there are still people who will try.

We're all here for you darling x

Take care of yourself, love

-Monty Xx

3. Childline Avatar
    Chloe097 / Oct 16 2019 20.38

Hey,

Thank you for replying to my message, I find it hard everyday coping with it all, I'm also struggling a lot in school got a load of homework to do but I just can't concentrate with everything what I'm going through.

Thank you for understanding me and I hope you take care as well

love Chloe Xx

4. Childline Avatar
    Chloe097 / Oct 16 2019 20.38

Hey,

Thank you for replying to my message, I find it hard everyday coping with it all, I'm also struggling a lot in school got a load of homework to do but I just can't concentrate with everything what I'm going through.

Thank you for understanding me and I hope you take care as well

love Chloe Xx

Monty- / Oct 20 2019 22.09

Hey Chloe,

Yeah i get it, school's hard to concentrate on especially with everything else thats going on in your life.

Have you tried talking to a trusted teacher? (you dont have to obviously if you're not comfortable with that, but if you feel you can, it might help for them to know so that they can take it easy on you with the homework etc.)

Just know that there are people here who are ready to listen and want to help if you need us X

-Monty Xx

5. Heart

Chloe

Carla-xo / Oct 24 2019 20.53

i 100% understand and sitting your gcses is gonna be tough but you will get through it the best advice is do not keep everything locked up inside talk to someone you can trust you may think your bothering them but your not they would rather u talk to them than hide your emotions and cry on your own trust me i know how you feel i really do but remember you did nothing wrong nothing was your fault

carla x

6. Flower

Chloe

18Shannonbear1 / Oct 27 2019 15.17

I am so sorry you had to experience that, no one should be made to feel the way this man made you feel. please reach out if you ever get these feelings again. i understand where you are coming from and i found samaritans free helpline, helped me also. its 116123. also childline will always be there for you. lots

of love, shan xxx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything