If only they heard the words I threw

As the clutter up my brain

If only I could speak it out

Would they finally know

I wonder if it will make a difference or if I’ll be alone

I wonder will my heart beat quicker

And kill me as I go

If only they knew what I hold deep within

Could the shutter let the light gleam in?

I wonder if they’ll ever know

I wonder if I could let go

2. Prisoner
    Botanique / Oct 16 2019 11.59

I want to tell them everything but my heart is set inside

No one can know how I feel

Because the truth won’t be concealed by the lies I tell

I want to scream down their throat

I want to tell them to leave me alone

I want them to take my life

Because it would be the best way to pay the price

The price for all my thoughts today

The thoughts every day

If only they knew the pain that grew

The pain that aches my heart and kills me inside

If only they heard the words I threw

As the clutter up my brain

If only I could speak it out

Would they finally know

I wonder if it will make a difference or if I’ll be alone

I wonder will my heart beat quicker

And kill me as I go

If only they knew what I hold deep within

Could the shutter let the light gleam in?

I wonder if they’ll ever know

I wonder if I could let go

Kawaii-Potato-07 / Oct 16 2019 17.34

Your poems are amazing! I love it! This one is somewhat emotional for me, and really relatable too. But please don’t take your life.. your wonderful and precious, I know you may not see that now, but for me, everyone deserves a life. I know how you feel though, I can relate to it a lot. Just please don’t act upon it... but perhaps you could try to tell one person at a time? Like the ones you trust the most? If you need some alone time, just let them know. You don’t have to explain full detail if they say “why” unless if you want to. You could just say your not in a good mood and you feel like being alone to calm down, perhaps? — I really hope your doing alright, if you feel like talking about anything, just let me know! I’ll be here to listen. And if your comfortable telling me about anything of course, I don’t bite ^^ —

Stay strong and take care, and hopefully you’ll have a fantastic day.

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

3. Prisoner
    Kawaii-Potato-07 / Oct 16 2019 17.34

Your poems are amazing! I love it! This one is somewhat emotional for me, and really relatable too. But please don’t take your life.. your wonderful and precious, I know you may not see that now, but for me, everyone deserves a life. I know how you feel though, I can relate to it a lot. Just please don’t act upon it... but perhaps you could try to tell one person at a time? Like the ones you trust the most? If you need some alone time, just let them know. You don’t have to explain full detail if they say “why” unless if you want to. You could just say your not in a good mood and you feel like being alone to calm down, perhaps? — I really hope your doing alright, if you feel like talking about anything, just let me know! I’ll be here to listen. And if your comfortable telling me about anything of course, I don’t bite ^^ —

Stay strong and take care, and hopefully you’ll have a fantastic day.

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

Botanique / Oct 16 2019 18.24

unfortunately and sadly to say my life is going down that path and one day its gonna happen if people dont start helping me umm the teachers at my school have kinda got involved but theres not much they can do however they are letting me talk to them and if im really upset i can be with them rather than go to classes etc but they arent exactly easy to talk to and they dont really understand but theyre trying and being alone isnt always the best for me but no one gets it when i do shut myself away i am trying but im not getting better and i am gonna end up 6 ft under one day but i deserve it and im just like you in thinking that everyone deserves a life i just dont believe i do

4. Prisoner
    Botanique / Oct 16 2019 18.24

unfortunately and sadly to say my life is going down that path and one day its gonna happen if people dont start helping me umm the teachers at my school have kinda got involved but theres not much they can do however they are letting me talk to them and if im really upset i can be with them rather than go to classes etc but they arent exactly easy to talk to and they dont really understand but theyre trying and being alone isnt always the best for me but no one gets it when i do shut myself away i am trying but im not getting better and i am gonna end up 6 ft under one day but i deserve it and im just like you in thinking that everyone deserves a life i just dont believe i do

Kawaii-Potato-07 / Oct 16 2019 20.15

I know you probably, barely even know me, but I’m the type of person who would get kinda... attached onto everyone. I care, and you matter a lot to me.. please don’t say that, you just feel like that right..? Your not gonna actually do it, right..? — people can find it difficult to understand, I’ve been through it before. But please, I know I’m not much but I’m trying to help you. You don’t deserve to have your life taken away, we’ll miss you.. you deserve to have a chance to live. You just need the right kind of support.. have you been taken to a doctor before? Or a GP?— please don’t take your life away... I’m trying everything right now to help you live a little longer.. sorry, I’m crying whilst writing cause I don’t know what to do, i really am trying to help you, I don’t want you to be gone.. — I hope you’ll live on, stay strong and take care.

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything