Friendship

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    squirtttt / Oct 16 2019 21.56

Hey at school I always feel lonely x i feel like I’m losing all my friends and that I have no one to talk to x I’m drifted away from both my bestfriend and now they are happier without me and there new friends I want to be invoked in there group but idk why they won’t let me x I do nothing wrong to anyone and I always feel like I’m being left out of made fun off x I hate it I hate the way it’s made me feel 😭

2. Heart
    PickingUpPieces / Oct 20 2019 17.55

Hey there squirtttt,

I'm so sorry you're feeling lonely, it's a horrible feeling.

If you feel comfortable talking to your friends about how they're making you feel, possibly try that if you think it would help?

Reading Childline's article about 'Top tips for making friends' might be useful too.

You sound like a really nice person, and I wish you the best of luck meeting new people.

Take care <3

3. Childline Avatar
    P1xelT1ger / Oct 21 2019 2.02

you really do seem like a great person and dont hate youself anyone who makes you feel that way is not worth it! but if you are up to it maybe talk to them and say you feel left out and something could change? but if not no worries thats on them for losing you😟 just remember there are billions of people out there and im sure one of them will love you as a friend🙃but guess what YOUVE ALREADY GOT A FRIEND its me😁😇

4. Childline Avatar
    P1xelT1ger / Oct 21 2019 2.02

you really do seem like a great person and dont hate youself anyone who makes you feel that way is not worth it! but if you are up to it maybe talk to them and say you feel left out and something could change? but if not no worries thats on them for losing you😟 just remember there are billions of people out there and im sure one of them will love you as a friend🙃but guess what YOUVE ALREADY GOT A FRIEND its me😁😇

Harry-unknown / Oct 21 2019 15.49

adding on to that ill be your friend you seem like a kind loyal person i have no friends at this point in time i would love to have a friend like that

5. Childline Avatar
    Laur987 / Nov 02 2019 2.37

You seem so genuine and nice, I understand where you are coming from completely. i am in the same situation, it really sucks feeling like you have no one around. i would happily become friends with you. we both both need to start fresh with friendships somewhere!!f

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything