My Massive Crush

Show
  1. Gamer
    GamerJ11 / Oct 16 2019 22.46

Hi there, For the past 2 years i have had a massive crush on a girl in some of my classes. It stated out as just a look crush but as i got to know her through friends it became more of a bigger thing. I know her personally and i started to develop deeper feelings towards her. I started to always think of her, not being able to focus in lessons as much, loss of memory. I'm not sure if all of those are related with my crush but i believe it is.

Recently, me and my friends were playing truth or dare and someone dared me to say who my crush was. So i did because she was on holiday. When she came back however they told her and i just ran away.

I felt like such a jerk and embarrassment.

i realy liked this girl and i would even dare to say i loved her.Even tho she already knows i like her, i would still like to tell her my self but i have no idea what to say or even what the answer will be. I have seen my friends get "Friend Zoned" Before and i would honestly have a mental breakdown if the same were to happen to me. Please someone help

2. Heart
    PickingUpPieces / Oct 18 2019 9.13

Hi there GamerJ11,

It's upsetting when friends sa stuff like that to one's crush. The Friendzone can be hard too, but I think the media has made it seem like more of a big deal than it perhas should be. If you consider someone a good match for a romantic partner, it can be upsetting if they don't feel the same way, but you guys could still have an amazing friendship.

I would recommend just telling her, the more you think about it, the more your brain will come up with dumb ways you could get rejected. She'll be flattered, if not anything else, and she'll appreciate your honesty.

I wish you the best of luck!

3. Gamer
    GamerJ11 / Oct 21 2019 22.05

OMG, someone actually replied!!! TYSM for your kind words. I will definitely try asking her out soon. Hopefully i get a yes

4. Childline Avatar
    GamerJ11 / Oct 21 2019 22.05

OMG, someone actually replied!!! TYSM for your kind words. I will definitely try asking her out soon. Hopefully i get a yes

Catsforeverandeverandever / Oct 26 2019 0.23

good luck!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything