Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    HurtingInside01 / Oct 16 2019 23.41

I‘m so stuck. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 8 months now, it may not seem like long but we see eachother every day, we sleep round eachother’s house at least 2 nights a week and he’s such a huge part of my life. I‘m doing GCSE’s now and he’s not the most encouraging, he wants me to do well but he doesn’t agree with education and it’s hard to be honest about how i feel about my future. I absolutely adore this boy, i love him more than anything but honestly, things feel as if they’re changing and that terrifies me. We have sex way less than we used to, it seems less interested but i feel like that too. I question if I’d be better off without him because i‘m so often crying because of our arguments. I’m stuck as to what to do, I love him and i see a future with him but i want to he successful and happy. Can i have both?

2. Childline Avatar
    OliviaR03 / Oct 17 2019 21.46

of course, you can have both. but do you really want that? I know you love him and I did my ex-boyfriend now but my ex-boyfriend made me cry a lot to the point I was unhappy more rather than happy. he didn't really care about education especially compared to me. I would recommend you talk to him about how you feel and everything like that privately and see what happens. see where you stand with him but if you have a gut instinct go with it. don't worry if he doesn't encourage your GCSEs as you don't need his encouragement as you know you can do well on you're own because he doesn't control that. I'm sure you will smash your GCSEs and good luck! but listen to his actions over his words that's my main advice. good luck darling! xxx

3. Childline Avatar
    OliviaR03 / Oct 17 2019 21.46

of course, you can have both. but do you really want that? I know you love him and I did my ex-boyfriend now but my ex-boyfriend made me cry a lot to the point I was unhappy more rather than happy. he didn't really care about education especially compared to me. I would recommend you talk to him about how you feel and everything like that privately and see what happens. see where you stand with him but if you have a gut instinct go with it. don't worry if he doesn't encourage your GCSEs as you don't need his encouragement as you know you can do well on you're own because he doesn't control that. I'm sure you will smash your GCSEs and good luck! but listen to his actions over his words that's my main advice. good luck darling! xxx

HurtingInside01 / Oct 20 2019 21.54

Thankyou so much! Your words are amazing. I agree with you about the fact if i want to do well in my GCSE’s then i can do that, with or without him and to be honest, he does treat my like a princess and makes me happy so much of the time, its just when we argue, it‘s really really bad :( xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything