Dealing with being sexually abused

Show
  1. Butterfly
    Dodietrash / Oct 17 2019 4.00

so the other day this guy i dont know tried to rape me, i was lucky to get away before it went too far but now i keep having panic attacks whenever a guy approaches me, even my stepdad cant come near me or i freak and my girlfriend has to warn me before she touches me in any way and i keep having nightmares which leads to me not sleeping, does anyone have any advice on how to stop this from happening?

2. Heart
    PickingUpPieces / Oct 20 2019 18.52

Hey there Dodietrash,

I'm so sorry you had to go through that, it's horrible.

If you haven't already, I'd recommend reading Childline's article on 'Rape and sexual assault', I think you'll find it helpful. If you feel comfortable talking to someone you trust, or a Childline counsellor, then I think that might be helpful too.

I wish you the best of luck getting through this. Things will get better. Stay strong, and take care <3

3. Childline Avatar
    Dodietrash / Oct 17 2019 4.00

so the other day this guy i dont know tried to rape me, i was lucky to get away before it went too far but now i keep having panic attacks whenever a guy approaches me, even my stepdad cant come near me or i freak and my girlfriend has to warn me before she touches me in any way and i keep having nightmares which leads to me not sleeping, does anyone have any advice on how to stop this from happening?

Temporary03657857 / Nov 05 2019 3.04

omg im so happy to find someone going through the same as me, (im so sorry this happened). our situations are quite abit different but similar i was abused when i was 5 by a family member im now 17 and still struggle my gf also has to warn me before she tikles me ext i really struggle to sleep due to flash backs and nightmares all i can say is keep fighting your battles it will get better with time xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything