Advice please

Show
  1. Nose dive
    hannah24 / Oct 17 2019 17.44

So there’s this guy i sit next to in two of my classes at college and we’ve gotten really close and he’s been flirting with me and saying how much he wants a relationship with me. I think follow him on instagram to find out he has a girlfriend and he knows i know he has a girlfriend but he’s still flirting with me non-stop. I don’t really know what to do as i really really like him but i feel broken and i wanna be with him. All my friends are saying he’s gunna break up with his girlfriend but i’m not so sure - please give me advice on what to do : whether to talk to him about it risking making it awkward or just leave it how it is. Thank you x

2. Childline Avatar

So there’s this guy i sit next to in two of my classes at college and we’ve gotten really close and he’s been flirting with me and saying how much he wants a relationship with me. I think follow him on instagram to find out he has a girlfriend and he knows i know he has a girlfriend but he’s still flirting with me non-stop. I don’t really know what to do as i really really like him but i feel broken and i wanna be with him. All my friends are saying he’s gunna break up with his girlfriend but i’m not so sure - please give me advice on what to do : whether to talk to him about it risking making it awkward or just leave it how it is. Thank you x

OliviaR03 / Oct 17 2019 21.50

I'd leave it for a bit and see if he does break up with her. if he doesn't after a week or two, I would bring it up gently into the conversation. just by may be asking how are his girlfriend and himself. and see what he says. as it comes across in a friendly, supportive way. if he doesn't end it with her and doesn't attempt anything with you, you know where you stand and can start to move forward. it will be his lost at the end of the day and you know he missed out on something. if that's the case, someone is put there better for you, you just haven't met them or realised yet. good luck darling! xx

3. Childline Avatar

Temporary15604713 / Oct 19 2019 16.39

Just think about it. He’s flirting with you while he’s already in a relationship. He’d probably do the same thing if he was in a relationship with you

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything