Helpppp! Please

Show
  1. Scientist
    Lost-ghost-15 / Oct 18 2019 16.22

Right, so I have a boyfriend and it hasn’t been a long relationship but it’s been on and off and that’s due to me.

So the other day I was speaking to a good friend about how I don’t think my relationship will last long because I want to wait for the right person and find someone who I just click with. Someone it feels right with.

She then said to me, is it because I like someone else and I said no, why do you think that. And she then said is it so and so and I just pulled a face. I hate it but I just can’t admit to myself I like him. I just don’t want to hurt my boyfriend like that. And here’s the big problem. I think I might be falling for his best friend 😭 I don’t want to admit it! What do I do?!

I am going on a date with my boyfriend tomorrow so should I see how it goes? Do I decide after tomorrow? I don’t know. Please could someone help me!

Love, Ghosty xxx

2. Heart
    PickingUpPieces / Oct 20 2019 17.29

Hi there Ghosty,

This sounds like a tricky situation to be in. I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier, as you wanted advice on your date tomorrow. May I ask how it went?

Possibly talking this through with a trusted friend or a Childline counsellor might help you work this out?

I'd try to say more, but I don't know what will have changed if/since you went on the date. It's obviously fine if you don't want to talk about it, too.

Best of luck, and take care <3

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything