Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    imsadbro / Oct 18 2019 21.18

So, im pregnant at 16 and ive already booked an abortion for next week! my parents are not aware as they would kill me and probably kick me out. The babys dad is aware but i just feel so lonely and im not happy. i have been feeling awful and im so sad that im pregnant. even writing this makes me want to cry. can i pls get any advice because im at my low and i hate always feeling like this!

2. Childline Avatar
    imsadbro / Oct 18 2019 21.18

So, im pregnant at 16 and ive already booked an abortion for next week! my parents are not aware as they would kill me and probably kick me out. The babys dad is aware but i just feel so lonely and im not happy. i have been feeling awful and im so sad that im pregnant. even writing this makes me want to cry. can i pls get any advice because im at my low and i hate always feeling like this!

insanehuman / Oct 19 2019 10.36

Its okay to feel these things. Are you unhappy because you’re having an abortion? i would advise you talk to one of the counsellors if you haven‘t already. At 16 an abortion is a big thing and you should have some support. Have you spoken to thy baby daddy about how you’re feeling as that could help because he’s the only one who knows.

3. Childline Avatar
    ehow2003 / Oct 20 2019 19.16

don’t be feeing like that! these things happen and your not the first and i’m sure your not the last. i understand that you don’t want to tell your parents, i wouldn’t either. talk to your boyfriend and tell him how you feel. he may be able to help as he is going through this as well. you’re not alone! remember YOU are the one going through this, it is happening in YOUR body meaning it is YOUR choice. try not to stress and do whatever is best for you.

all the best for the future, elle x

4. Childline Avatar
    insanehuman / Oct 19 2019 10.36

Its okay to feel these things. Are you unhappy because you’re having an abortion? i would advise you talk to one of the counsellors if you haven‘t already. At 16 an abortion is a big thing and you should have some support. Have you spoken to thy baby daddy about how you’re feeling as that could help because he’s the only one who knows.

imsadbro / Oct 25 2019 21.50

i only told him im struggling with it and im also struggling with my weight gain. honestly just sat in bed everyday wallowing in self disgust and hate

5. Childline Avatar
    ehow2003 / Oct 20 2019 19.16

don’t be feeing like that! these things happen and your not the first and i’m sure your not the last. i understand that you don’t want to tell your parents, i wouldn’t either. talk to your boyfriend and tell him how you feel. he may be able to help as he is going through this as well. you’re not alone! remember YOU are the one going through this, it is happening in YOUR body meaning it is YOUR choice. try not to stress and do whatever is best for you.

all the best for the future, elle x

imsadbro / Oct 25 2019 21.51

thank you for this but im not with the babys dad, we are only friends and im pretty sure he does not care about me at all

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything