Adding more to the Art Box colour range?

Show
  1. Heart
    PickingUpPieces / Oct 20 2019 14.14

Hi there,

I enjoy art a lot, but I feel that the colour range in the Art Box is a bit limited? There might be a good reason behind that, and that's fine, but I'd appreciate a wider range of natural colours, blues and greens for instance? I'm wondering if I'm the only one who would be grateful for this? Sorry that this is such a minor thing, I just thought I'd put it out there.

Childline, thank you for everything you do, and to anyone reading this, take care!

<3

2. Reaching out
    Childline-Host / Oct 21 2019 10.24

Hi PickingUpPieces

Thank you so much for taking the time to feedback - its great to hear that you enjoy using the Art Box tool and have used it to express yourself creatively

We know that having a bigger range of colours may help you to make better use of the art box so we would love to pass this feedback on for you!

We always welcome any feedback you have that you feel may help make your experience with Childlne better, no matter how big or small it may seem

Also, thank you so much for your lovely words about Childline - we think its pretty amazing too

Take care

Mel-Host

3. Heart
    Childline-Host / Oct 21 2019 10.24

Hi PickingUpPieces

Thank you so much for taking the time to feedback - its great to hear that you enjoy using the Art Box tool and have used it to express yourself creatively

We know that having a bigger range of colours may help you to make better use of the art box so we would love to pass this feedback on for you!

We always welcome any feedback you have that you feel may help make your experience with Childlne better, no matter how big or small it may seem

Also, thank you so much for your lovely words about Childline - we think its pretty amazing too

Take care

Mel-Host

PickingUpPieces / Oct 21 2019 11.56

Hi there Mel-Host,

Thank you for taking the time to reply, I'm grateful for your positive response to my suggestion. I'll be excited to see what you can do with the Art Box interface in the future!

Take care!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything