Was it Rape?

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary90714268 / Oct 29 2019 22.17

is it still rape if you cant remember saying no but you were drunk to the point that you couldnt open your eyes or get up

2. Childline Avatar
    Temporary90714268 / Oct 29 2019 22.17

is it still rape if you cant remember saying no but you were drunk to the point that you couldnt open your eyes or get up

Monty- / Oct 30 2019 23.06

Hi darling,

Obviously I don't know exactly what happened so i cant tell you for certain (and im not going to ask).

But if you were so drunk that you were unresponsive and therefore unable to give consent and someone had sex with you while you were in this vulnerable state, then yes it is rape.

This sort of thing happens a lot more often than most people think, and believe me i understand how awful this is. Things like this can take a very long time to process, if you don't feel like you want to report it then take your time to process it.

If you want to report this but you are not sure how or who to report it to, Childline will be able to help, you could call or use the 1-2-1s.

I'm sorry but i dont know about how to report these things x.

If you need any extra support then i am always here and you can always talk to me.

-Monty Xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything