Don't really know what to call it...

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Monty- / Oct 30 2019 23.24

Hey,

I'm not sure what to call this but I was sexually assaulted in some way 7 years ago. It took me 5 years before i actually told someone and im not even sure what to call it still. I don't think it counts as rape but its more than molestation so i dont know.

It was a girl who did this so i dont even think its possible for it to be rape but I felt like it was.

I don't want to explain the details but it was in a public place at a party (in a room with no one else) and there was penetration involved.

I didn't say or do anything (i didnt say no or push her away) but i also didnt engage so i didnt give consent.

I know its not my fault but it still bothers me that i didnt even try to stop her.

I don't know what I want from making this thread, i dont really need advice i guess i just wanted to get it off my chest and if anyone else has been through something similar they can post on here and talk about it x

-Monty

2. Childline Avatar
    Monty- / Oct 30 2019 23.24

Hey,

I'm not sure what to call this but I was sexually assaulted in some way 7 years ago. It took me 5 years before i actually told someone and im not even sure what to call it still. I don't think it counts as rape but its more than molestation so i dont know.

It was a girl who did this so i dont even think its possible for it to be rape but I felt like it was.

I don't want to explain the details but it was in a public place at a party (in a room with no one else) and there was penetration involved.

I didn't say or do anything (i didnt say no or push her away) but i also didnt engage so i didnt give consent.

I know its not my fault but it still bothers me that i didnt even try to stop her.

I don't know what I want from making this thread, i dont really need advice i guess i just wanted to get it off my chest and if anyone else has been through something similar they can post on here and talk about it x

-Monty

rocky2294 / Nov 03 2019 16.32

It is possible to be rape if it was a girl and well done for getting that of your system because it can be hard for people to get it of there chest. xx

3. Childline Avatar
    rocky2294 / Nov 03 2019 16.32

It is possible to be rape if it was a girl and well done for getting that of your system because it can be hard for people to get it of there chest. xx

Monty- / Nov 03 2019 18.13

Hi,

Thanks for saying that its just hard cos most people believe that it isnt possible for a woman to rape someone. And also i looked on the rape and sexual assault section of childline and it kept mentioning examples and in every single one it was a man. They did say that men and women can be victims but it didnt show any example of a woman being the offender.

I'm not complaining it just makes me think its not as bad as i think it is.

-Monty Xx

4. Childline Avatar
    Temporary72969495 / Nov 26 2019 22.46

as sick as it is, unfortunately it is possible!

well done for opening up about it, thats cery brave of you!

hope you get help to deal a bit better!

good luck!! xxx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything