Sexual Abuse

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Tromboneanddoberman / Nov 05 2019 0.49

There is a guy I'm in all the same classes with and we were speaking but I made it clear to him on multiple occasions that I don't want sex before marriage or to be involved in any sexual activity. He told me he supported this and asked me round to his house just to watch a movie and see his animals.

So I get there. We watch some of the hunger games and his arm is round me and we hold hands.Then he says Lets show you my cat. We go up to his room and he pushes me onto his bed then gets on. We then kiss. But I say I need to leave. I kept saying I had to go and he wouldn't get off me. About 10 minutes later he says "I'm super hard" Moves my hand onto his genitals even though I was pulling away. He then puts my hand up my shirt and I end up with no bra when I was asking him to stop. Then I said I really had to go but he wouldn't move off of me. He them full on rammed his hand between my legs and I told him to get off and he kept saying that I was just nervous. He finally got off me and I left. I messaged him after saying I hated it and he kept saying "you have to go through these things before you can have a real relationship".

The worst thing is that all my friends are brushing it off with 'he deserves another chance' and 'he's the best you're ever going to get' when he makes me feel sick.

I'm just unsure on what to do because I don't know how to go about telling people.

2. Scientist
    Tromboneanddoberman / Nov 05 2019 0.49

There is a guy I'm in all the same classes with and we were speaking but I made it clear to him on multiple occasions that I don't want sex before marriage or to be involved in any sexual activity. He told me he supported this and asked me round to his house just to watch a movie and see his animals.

So I get there. We watch some of the hunger games and his arm is round me and we hold hands.Then he says Lets show you my cat. We go up to his room and he pushes me onto his bed then gets on. We then kiss. But I say I need to leave. I kept saying I had to go and he wouldn't get off me. About 10 minutes later he says "I'm super hard" Moves my hand onto his genitals even though I was pulling away. He then puts my hand up my shirt and I end up with no bra when I was asking him to stop. Then I said I really had to go but he wouldn't move off of me. He them full on rammed his hand between my legs and I told him to get off and he kept saying that I was just nervous. He finally got off me and I left. I messaged him after saying I hated it and he kept saying "you have to go through these things before you can have a real relationship".

The worst thing is that all my friends are brushing it off with 'he deserves another chance' and 'he's the best you're ever going to get' when he makes me feel sick.

I'm just unsure on what to do because I don't know how to go about telling people.

Beetroot8 / Nov 07 2019 17.05

Hey xx

I’m so sorry you have had to go through this. First of all, I want you to remember that this is NOT your fault and you deserve support with this.

When he said that you have to go through these things to have a real relationship, he is wrong. Please don’t feel like this was right or a normal part of a healthy relationship. You should never be pressured into doing anything you aren’t comfortable with and both people should give consent.

Please don’t listen to your friends. He does not deserve a second chance and he is not the best you are ever going to get. You can, and deserve to, be in a relationship that you are comfortable in.

It might really help to talk to someone close to you like parents or a teacher if there is one you trust. You could also talk to a school councillor or speak to someone on 1-2-1 chat and they will be able to give more adivice about where to go for help.

I really hope you get some support soon and I’m always here if you ever need someone to talk too xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything